Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Futanari
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Dark Comedy, Yaoi, Furry, Gothic, Robotics, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Crime, Faction, Romance, Yaoi/Yuri etc. Fandom - OC x OC, Canon Character x Canon Character, Canon Character x Crossover Canon Character
Hello everyone! I've been on IwakuRoleplay for a little over a year (RPing a lot longer than that) and I'm looking for some more RP partners. I have a few criteria, but I'm usually willing to go with any ideas people throw at me. There are a few things I can't/won't write.
  1. I can't play a romance with M/F. Not because I dislike it (I love reading them) but I've found that I get bored quicker, and I'm not very good at it. Apologies.
    1. As a side to this. Unless the characters are siblings I'd prefer both characters being played to be of the same gender. (I don't mind side M/F romances for NPCs or secondary characters as long as it doesn't take over the RP)
  2. I won't play romances with any characters below the age of 17. This means no high school RPs.
  3. I only RP on threads. Private message RPs make me uncomfortable (I'm fine hashing everything out through PMs or keeping in touch through them.) this is mostly due to bad experiences with PM RPs in the past.
Speaking of romance…
I'd like to let romance happen if it happens for the following ideas. I would prefer to concentrate on the brotherly/sisterly friendship and comradery of the two characters. If a romance does happen it should be a lot later in the RP. (Now if one character ends up falling in love and the other doesn't that's fine. That creates conflict and is fun to play out.) If you want to play Libertine with me please go to my libertine post instead.

Criteria for RP partner.
  1. Please be willing to hash out ideas with me and to input your own. All of the ideas below can be changed so we're both happy.
  2. Please don't make me carry the whole story by myself. I'm both aggressive and passive depending on what is going on in the story, but I want to know you're invested as well.
  3. Let me know if you're getting bored, or have a great idea of where to go with the story. I want to know trust me! Most of my ideas are just basic plots seriously.
  4. I like to be in touch throughout the RP (we can use PMs)
Alright let's get away from that heavy stuff. Anything else I'm fine with. (This means dark, comedy, blood gore etc.) Here's some ideas I've been playing with. They are broken up into what genders I'd prefer the characters to be and then genre.
*= I have a character created already. It's only a basic outline. Any details/history will be created after your input and character.

Two females
Adventure/Steam Punk(?)
Assassins – Two rival groups of assassins have been fighting for centuries in the dark shadows of the world. Each group is basically controlling the course of history by taking down key figures. Two rival assassins end up being caught targeting the same person. But something else is going on under this war of assassins. And these two females have unfortunately stumbled upon it. Whether it was an accident or a setup remains to be seen. This can be modern times, medieval times, or another planet completely. I'm leaning to it being just another planet that is probably stuck in the industrial type time, but I'm good with anything.

Fantasy
Witches – The world has been split into those who have magic and those that don't. Magic itself tends to be considered some sort of higher calling in order to make the world a better place. Those that have magic have become isolated and superior. They practice the 'Higher Magic' magic that controls the world around them. But there are those that prefer the base magic. 'Lower Magic' as the magical societies calls it. But truly it's much closer to nature and is in fact 'True Magic' magic that simply uses the world around it instead of changing it. Those that use 'True Magic' live on the fringe of magical society and the fringe of non-magical society. They are witches. I don't really have a plot in mind for this yet. I would love to hash it out with someone else.

Two males, two females, or sibling male and female
Fantasy
Thieves - Two thieves end up being thrown into a magical adventure when they accidentally steal an artifact that can bring the dead back to life. Now they have to keep the artifact out of the hands of a group of villains and the lords of the land who want to use it for their own ends. This is about as far as I've gotten with this storyline.

Government Agency – A government agency has been created to control the magical world. They have both scientifically upgraded people as well as the strange creatures and wizards that are a part of the world. They mostly try to stop crimes that happen with magic; this would include murder, experimentation, stolen property etc. We could play two partners maybe?

Steam Punk
Pirates vs Ninjas – The world has been sunk into the ocean. Only a few islands remain. Scientists have come up with the ability to have ships fly and sail at the same time. Unfortunately the discord from the governments and the collapse of society has allowed pirates to take over the running of most things. They are being challenged though by a group from the shadows that have taken on the form of the ancient ninjas. I'd like to be a ninja character, and then to play across from a pirate. I'd prefer to stay away from romance and develop instead a deep friendship and comradery between the two main characters. This will likely require both of us to be comfortable playing NPCs and secondary characters.

Two males
Fantasy
Ghosts – Several hundred years ago a king sacrificed his people in order to get the power of the underworld. Unfortunately there was a side effect to the spell, he was able to get amazing powers, but he ended up sacrificing his life as well. Trapped in the underworld as a spirit the king was certain he'd never return to the world above. Until he was summoned by a foolish wizard. He was easily able to over power and kill the wizard, unfortunately he was caught within the powers of the wizard's friend. Now he has to deal with the fact that he can't use his otherworldly abilities at all unless this mortal okays it. This is seriously just a small outline. I'd like to play the king, but I don't have a character made for him. We can hash out details or changes to this. It can also be modern or medieval.

Sci-Fi
*Experiments – A crime organization has upped the stakes of a territorial war when they begin human experiments on volunteers (and not so much volunteers). Soon they have become the foremost Crime syndicate in the city. Though some other groups have tried to replicate their experiments they have been unsuccessful. The law enforcement however, has been a little bit more successful. Creating a team of super powered humans in an effort to combat the syndicate, but the syndicate wasn't as perfect in their experiments as they want their rivals to think. One of their early failures is still on the loose and he's just run into a member of the new law team. I have the failed experiment created already. We can work out the kinks, and powers. This can be a modern sci-fi or take place far in the future.
Name: Wahyu Wiebe
Species: Enhanced human
Appearance: Most of his body is covered in scars or tumors due to his healing ability (which copies past injuries everytime it works). Half his face is also covered in them. Causing him to cover it with a mask. Hi
Eyes: Graphite-grey
Hair: Ash-blonde short, only on a portion of his skull.
Height: 6' 0"
Body Build: Built like an acrobat, tonned muscles, but not over the top. His muscles tend to be in his upper arms and legs.
Personality: A smartass. Wahyu is sharp tongued, happy-go-lucky. Or at least he seems to be, and for the most part that's true. But he's also deeply vulnerable emotionally. He tends to think the worst about himself and the people around him. He does have some hope or sentient beings however, which causes him to at times do very kind things for others. His defense mechanism is to either physically or verbally attack the person causing him pain. He gets excited about things very easily, he also gets angry about little things. Wahyu would be considered a slut, but he doesn't get close emotionally to people he sleeps with. He's also very shy about showing his body to anyone and refuses to take off his clothes in front of people for any reason. He's determined, and very loyal once he likes someone. He doesn't follow social convention or rules. He's considered rude and abrasive when most people first meet him.
Power: Incredibly enhanced healing, slight enhanced speed, and strength. Incredible acrobatic ability. (Might add more depending on what we decide to do.)
Likes: Spicy food, television, violence, cartoons, slapstick, romance, soap operas, he's a geek when it comes to comics and sci-fi. Martial arts, sword fighting.
Dislikes: Manipulative people, martyrs, god-wannabes, the new Star Wars trilogy (I, II, and III), child abusers, animal abusers.

Rebels – On another planet far in the future (think flying cars etc.) There is a rebel group going against a tyrannical government that has taken over. The government came into being about ten years earlier, originally the planet had been frozen over with snow and ice having been in an ice age for the last fifty years. But a scientist came up with a machine that allowed the entire planet to become warmer. Unfortunately only the government has control over it and is using it in their wars and to keep the people in their control. Worse than that the machine appears to be making the air polluted. But to keep their power the government recently spread the rumor that snow carries disease. The colder slums were quarantined and they are having difficulty getting water or food. Enter the rebel group. Okay this is going to be a really intricate story. I'm thinking one of us should play the leader of the rebels, and the other should play a new member. I think we can go crazy with different races and species too.

Conspiracies – A group of scientists accidently unleashes learning androids, that destroy a military base. A few of the survivors end up running to the unknown regions of space and make first contact with the aliens there. I have a brief idea for a human character, but I'm willing to play an alien instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.