Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

Hello, all. I recently establish a roleplay that combines all the following fandoms;
Star Wars, the Marvel universe, the DC universe, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Beautiful Creatures series, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Dr. Who, Star Trek, and The Mindjack Trilogy. If there is a different fandom you'd like to participate as, you're welcome to PM me to ask. :) All OC's applying to these fandoms are welcome as well! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, here's a link to the group>> http://www.rpnation.com/xfa-groups-group/when-worlds-collide-a-multi-fandom-rp.278/group-detail . Anyone interested is more than welcome to join~! Also; if there's a fandom you'd like to see added, let me know! Here's the group intro(we haven't started roleplaying quite yet, we're seeking more members first):

~~~~~~~~~~

All had been going well, so far as the balance of the different universes we've come to know and love. They remained unaware of each other, as they should've, and the residents of each one continued their normal routines.
...Well, till one day everything went wrong. You see, it seemed The Doctor had finally come to somehow surpass his limits. While traveling in the T.A.R.D.I.S, he encountered an unexpected rough spot. Little did he know, this happened to be a dimensional wall, of sorts. The fabric that kept the universes separate and well-balanced, causing them to collide. This seemed to cause a massive blackout, ending up in all our beloved heroes and villains alike falling unconscious. Next thing they knew, they awoke in places completely unfamiliar to them, each scattered among the now combined places of all the universes. And that is where we pick up today. The question is... What will our idols do now?

Awesome! Shoot me a PM, and I'll give you a little more info. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.