Multi-Fandom Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hospes, Jun 28, 2014.

?

If you wouldn't join as it is, what fandoms(if added) would make you wish to join?

1. Sherlock

50.0%
  2. Robin Hood

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other(reply to thread with which one)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Maze Runner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Twilight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Infernal Devices

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. LOTR

50.0%
  8. The Hobbit

50.0%
  9. Eragon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The Ender's Game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello, all. I recently established a roleplay that combines all the following fandoms;
    Star Wars, the Marvel universe, the DC universe, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Beautiful Creatures series, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Dr. Who, Star Trek, and The Mindjack Trilogy. If there is a different fandom you'd like to participate as, you're welcome to PM me to ask. [​IMG] All OC's applying to these fandoms are welcome as well! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, here's a link to the group(though, you'll need to make an account on Roleplay Nation beforehand both to view it and to join)>> www.rpnation.com/xfa-groups-gr… . Anyone interested is more than welcome to join~! Here is the plot summary/intro, if it sounds like something you'd fancy;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All had been going well, so far as the balance of the different universes we've come to know and love. They remained unaware of each other, as they should've, and the residents of each one continued their normal routines.
    ...Well, till one day everything went wrong. You see, it seemed The Doctor had finally come to somehow surpass his limits. While traveling in the T.A.R.D.I.S, he encountered an unexpected rough spot. Little did he know, this happened to be a dimensional wall, of sorts. The fabric that kept the universes separate and well-balanced, causing them to collide. This seemed to cause a massive blackout, ending up in all our beloved heroes and villains alike falling unconscious. Next thing they knew, they awoke in places completely unfamiliar to them, each scattered among the now combined places of all the universes. And that is where we pick up today. The question is... What will our idols do now?

2. I can't say this makes much sense... Many of those fandoms rely on the existence (or non existence in some cases) of massively abnormal principals. In this new place does that mean that all of these principles are fully present? A world in which the force is a viable power, but also in which there's super heroes, time travellers, wizards, monstrosities and greek gods, alongside normal, pathetic humans like those from the hunger games? Plus all the other fandoms that people'll inevitably want that may have even more peculiar things...

3. Yes, I know it's a little much. You have the concept correct. If you don't like how it works, that's perfectly fine. I do, however, know there are others who would be interested, even if the concept is a little far-fetched and hard to take in.

4. Oh yeah, I could see how this could be entertaining, I was merely pointing out that there'd be some fights that ended very quickly.

5. Yeah, we realized that when we created it. We did let everyone know that you need to be really careful about getting your character into fights, for that reason.