Multi-fandom plots n' pairings

A

Angeles

Original poster
Hello all! I'm looking to start a few fandom roleplays, and I'm hoping that a few of the characters that tickle my fancy do the same for yours.

First, a few rules.
1. Be active, or at least let me know when you won't be able to reply for a while. Don't leave me hanging.
2. Post more than a single sentence. A solid paragraph is good - I tend to write 2-3 myself.
3. Help me with the plot and pushing it along. I only have a handful of plot ideas, so while some can be recycled, it gets boring to play the same thing over and over. Brainstorm with me.
4. Have a roleplay resume or send me a writing sample. That way I can make sure that our styles are compatible before we get started.

Now, the fun stuff! I've listed a number of characters, and while the default pairing is with an OC, there's several that I'd be willing to play against a canon character. All pairings are MxF, though - I'm just not comfortable with anything else. I do prefer to play the female, but I've chosen male characters that I know I can portray accurately. Doubling up is always fine. :)
Names with an asterisk have a plot attached.

Marvel
• James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier *
• Loki *
• Steve Rogers/Captain America
• Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

Harry Potter
• Neville Longbottom
• Draco Malfoy
- Marauder's Era
• Sirius Black
• Remus Lupin

The Hobbit
• Thorin Oakenshield *
• Fili *
• Kili
• Thranduil
• Bard the Bowman

If you're craving any of these as badly as I am, send me a PM and we can get started! :)

Ooh a Harry Potter one sound fun!

I'd love to start a Hobbit rp with you!

Could you play either Loki, Snape (Marauders is fine), or Thorin for me? I will double~

Still searching! Especially for the Marvel men. :)