Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Ò◇Ó I HOST THE MOST CHARPS, I AM QUEEN OF CHARPS I CAN MAKE A RANDOMASS STICKY IF I WANT TO.

hello! <3 My "one month break" accidentally turned into a multi month summer break, and I blame CHILDREN BEING OUT OF SCHOOL AND ALWAYS BEING IN MY HOUSE. Kids are hard. >_>

BUT I AM BACK WITH AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER NOW ALL SCHEDULED UP ON THURSDAYS FOR CHARPS. <3

I look forward to seeing everyone soon. :D

Also, if you've never CHARPED BEFORE lemme tell you about it:

Charps are CHAT ROLEPLAYS. If you roleplay on Discord where you do shorter fast posts back and forth, you're probably roleplaying chat rp style! The point is to get delicious instant gratification and practice your improvisation skills! I usually host MY charps for about 3 - 4 hours and we finish up a complete scene. Sometimes it's a "one shot" story, and sometimes it's part of an ongoing story series! I setup sessions so it's okay if you sometimes miss one.

ANYONE CAN HOST A CHAT ROLEPLAY EVENT!

I highly recommend that you get at least one friend who will show up and play, and don't forget to ADVERTISE. Right now we don't have a lot of regular chat roleplayers, but it would be very neat if more and more people started hosting them. <3

LESGOOOOO

Charp time >:D

I regret that I have but one Like to give this post!