3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Guys, what's your favourite kind of muffin? Mine is banana pecan!

Reactions: AetherDream
That's a good question...I don't know if I can just pick one, there are so many good ones. I'll have to get back to you after buying and stuffing my face with too many muffins to count.

Reactions: Minibit
Butter rum and cornbread! I'm determined to learn the recipe from the grocery store down the street for butter rum muffins. Those things are amazing.

Blueberry, poppyseed. Even a plain muffin is perfect to me.

Delicious, delicious muffins.

Orange and poppy seed

Chocolate Almond, Banana Nut, Blueberry, Orange Almond, There's so many. Muffins are awesome because they're basically customizable foods, like omelets, but with fruits and nuts instead of veggies and meat. xD

My wife adores poppy seed. So anytime the local bakery has them she's ecstatic.

I like most any that's placed in front of me.

Chocolate Chip muffins.
But note my experience with Muffins are limited.

BANANA NUT!

BLUEBERRY!

APPLE CINNAMON!

LEMON POPPY SEED!

MUUUUUFFINS!

Aaaand now I'm going to bake muffins the weekend.

My players/partners thank you all.

I once attempted to make saffron muffins with blueberries, but of course the blueberry juice tinted the yellow batter and made it green. Most delicious and funny looking mistake I've ever made.

I once attempted to make saffron muffins with blueberries, but of course the blueberry juice tinted the yellow batter and made it green. Most delicious and funny looking mistake I've ever made.
This reminds me of when my Mom didn't use enough batter for blueberry pancakes and ended up making the pancake part thinner than the blueberries.

Blueberry, Pumpkin, or this awesome Double Chocolate one they have at a Co-op near us.

Poppy is the best but I can't eat it because opiates. Pee tests are the worst.

Muffin power!
With the fruit explosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.