MUCH excite

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Die$el

Original poster
Heya everyone I'm Archie and looking forward to PMing with everyone. Been RPing for some years, in Tokyo for a year and all the anime's drawing me back! Holla if you're from gaia, I'm a fellow post format refugee. Give me your love!

Hi Archie!

-squints at your avatar-

Is that a hipster version of Jon Snow..? XD Sorry if it's not, I've just been binge watching Game of Thrones lately and that's all I can think of when I look at it! If it is, awesome. If it's not, I'm totally going to pretend it is anyway.

Ahem.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm not from Gaia but I would imagine we have people here who are. That's so awesome that you're in Tokyo! I'm sure you'll find plenty of roleplays to dive in to - we have both group and 1x1s, so you're bound to get something you love!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions of anybody :D

Welcome to the site, Archie! Love you avatar. Very gangster, maybe Jon Snow does know something now. Hope you enjoy what Iwaku has to offer, from one on one roleplaying in any genre under the sun to group roleplay of the same variety! We're all very friendly people so if you have any questions at any point, ask anyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.