2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superhero, Horror, Slife-of-life.
Hello everyone! My name is Ezra, and here is the little outline I'll be using to introduce myself to all of you lovely people.
What do you prefer to be called?
Ezra is fine. And it's my real name, by the way. My Dad, an English Professor, really likes the poet Ezra Pound and named me after him.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm female physically, but in all other respects I'm kinda both. Gender roles, right? They're so arbitrary.

How old are you?
I am currently 24 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, not to roleplaying. I have been doing it on and off since I was fifteen.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I have found that group roleplays need to be well planned, especially when it comes to dialogue between multiple characters, or else it gets hard to keep track of everything. So I like well-planned Group RPs, but my default is to have just a single partner.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I would love to be sitting under a cherry blossom right now.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
HEY MICKEY YOU SO FINE, YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND! HEY MICKEY *CLAP CLAP* HEY MICKEY!

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. I'm kind of a general nerd, in that I'm not too fanatic about any one thing. I like Doctor Who(Sooo stoked for the Twelfth Doctor!) most of all though. I've recently gotten into Tabletop RPGs(Pathfinder) so if there's a way I could get in on that through this site, PM the details please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Feelin' ya on those gender roles. I swear, if one more person tells me I should be wearing (pants / a skirt) instead of (whichever one of those wasn't picked) I might stop treating life as a light-hearted sitcom adventure and get genuinely annoyed.

It's good to have you here, Ms. Ezra. You might be able to find a pathfinder campaign on here, but if you can't, I plan to start one over the next few months. Welcome to the forum!

Ezra is a very cool name. :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your stay here~ ^„^

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

... I want to sing with you now. Great job. *laughs* Cheesy routine also to ensue?