Mr. Wilson's home for boys OOC Thread

Will you be joining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to make really cool banners/headers for characters?

I made one, but it's not working....

@Tart
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

Maybe i'll have Conner be already out there and your character's could follow the music he'll be playing/singing.

That is if the RP doesn't go too fast before I make my first post...but it would be a good first interaction c:

Reactions: tart.
tumblr_inline_mm8j6mzKUj1r1yj84.gif

Name:
Elijah Davidson
Does it even matter at this damn house!?"
Male
When did they arrival at the orphanage:
"Hey it's almost my one year anniversary in hell!"
1 Year
Sexuality:
"Still pure child!"
Unknown
Appearance:
ty-simpkins-interview-marvel.jpg

Personality:
"I am known for my mischievous side."
Through his foster home years, he hasn't been disciplined so Elijah doesn't take anything from adults and people who are older then him who want to control him. He is very mischievous kid and likes to go against authority, doesn't like being controlled by anyone. Eli doesn't trust people too easily because of his mother not caring for him. Elijah is a very sly and sarcastic kid but can care for people he grows close too.
Other:
"Is that all?"
-Has a tendency to steal items.
-Secret wrights in a journal
-Loves to read and watch movies.

Last edited:
  • Love
First post done~

Hope it's alright :P

I just add music for people to listen to while they read if they'd like :P

@Tart: Ohohoho~ I imagine Dietrich will use that to his advantage and mutter words in his native tongue, just to spite Eddie. XD

Dietrich did call Eddie a pest, LOL. However, he can't fight. If Eddie snapped, Dietrich would use his running to his advantage and escape. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm snickering in spite of myself at the thought of that. Eddie would lose his cool, then lose it even more from not being able to catch him. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rowlet
Hahahahaha! If this happened in the forest, Dietrich has an advantage since he's one of the boys who knows the forest best. What happened if Eddie got lost? XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Eddie would prrroooobably sit down and look like a kicked puppy... but in an 'Eddie' kind of 'kicked puppy' fashion...

thumb-angry_mouth.jpg

Something like this... X"D

LMAO! I'm not sure if Dietrich would risk helping him or not since he doesn't want a fist to the face. XD

"I'm here to-"

*PUNCH*

"...help."

Alright Eli's done!!!

Against all odds, the two become friends. Not your typical type, but more like, "Bitch." and "Jerk." comradeship.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.