Mr. Bubbles says hello!

M

Mr. Bubbles

Original poster
Hi everyone! Yes, my name is Mr. Bubbles, and no, I'm not new to role playing. I've been involved in HL2RP in the game garry's mod for about a year now, and I love the opportunities that role play brings, in letting my imagination and emotion flow. However, as HL2RP is game based, it bears a lot of restrictions and distractions, so I came here, looking for something more satisfying. Hope I can help everyone I meet in achieving their goals and dreams. So, where do I start?

Well, welcome, Mr. Bubbles, to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! A goo dplace to start is in the JUMP IN ROLEPLAYS section. You could also explore the GLOBAL SIGNUPS & PLOT LIST to find an RP you might be interested in. If you need anything else, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Reactions: 2 people
Salutations to you as well, my good sir. And I must say, those baked pastries do sound delightful!

Indeed, my good man. Care to eat one? What would you like? Just about anything, from tarts to danishes, pies, cookies, and my signature Blood Cakes.

I say, do you happen to have any Jammy Dodgers? I know they're not quite baked goods, but they're so delightful!

We have those, too.
Here, there you are.

*Noms ferociously, then speaks through a mouthful of Jammy Dodgers* So, you got an rp partner?

Multiple, I do more group RPs than OneXOnes, but if you want to join an RP of mine, here are some of my Group RPs. I do a lot of multiverse/paradox stuff, so if you're into that kind of thing take a gander.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/simultaneous.32830/

^This one has made a friend of mine have a headache, every time she reads it. Think deeply about it at your own risk.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/walkers-the-fall-of-midpoint-ooc-sign-up.31674/

^For the second one, it would be best to also read the lore I have posted at the bottom of my blog. There are links to everywhere you need to go on the page the link above takes you to.

Hmmm, most interesting indeed. I think I'll maybe try some one on one stuff first, just to get used to forum roleplay.

Alrighty, then. Best of luck to you, chap.