Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, you like books?" Kaine asked, smiling. "When I first arrived here, I had a few children's books with me. Fairytales and the like." He replied, walking over the the closet and pulling out his own box. Back when he didn't yet realize the value of actually owning something, a some of his books had gotten a bit tattered, but they were still readable. "I could read them to you at bed time, if you like. Or if you're a bit more advanced than I was at your age, I've got a few less kiddy books in here... You can have them all, but be careful, okay?" He added, then whispering, "The Wilson's are a bit crazy. It's best not to act happy around them unless there's an inspector or other guests in the orphanage. They don't like happy."

"I think I have a couple books for younger kids" Xavier told the boy as he rummaged through the closet. Pulling out a few picture books and a small chaper book he spread them out on the floor for Skye to look at. "These are mine you can have them" Xavier said to the boy adding Kaine has been here the longest of us guys so he know's the most them I came a year later, then Stelios and now you, if the Wilson's ask you to do anything just do it it'll just get you in trouble, I'll do my best to protect you though" Xavier said to the small boy images of the boy being hit ran through his head.

"Ok," Ashley says, quickly finishing off her food before following Simone and the new girl up the stairs. The room wasn't much, but that probably wasn't a huge surprise, what with the way the Wilsons treated them. "I guess just put your stuff anywhere for now, unless you want to go ahead and do sleeping arrangements now." She shrugs.

Looking at Stelios in the corner he decided to go sit by him as he sat down he said "do you know you talk in your sleep?"

( @justice hunt )

"You'll have to sleep with someone" Nadia uncomfortably, as she sigh, shuffling inside to retrieve a set of clothes to change into. Sneezing as she inhaled some dust. "Lacey's smaller so you'll probably get stuck with her. Lacey's the other girl by the way."

"Wait what,pfft, i don't,uh, of course i don't liar" Stelios chuckled and punched his arm."Well uh, i'm gonna go" He walked to the bathroom closing it behind him. He pulled down his pajamas and boxers. Then started peeing.

3981933.png

She followed the two girls up the staircase and down the hall. When Ashley offered the idea of settling their sleeping arangements Oceanelle simply shook her head before finding a place to set dow her bags out of peoples walking space.

"Ok its up to you both, and thank you both for showing me up to the room."

She stated before a question appeared in her mind and her vocals took charge as she asked,

"If you dont mind me asking, but why is it that everyone here seems to have a issue with the way their living yet it seems as if no one has ever taken a stand oeven ran away from The Wlisons? For example a boy earlier listened to that womans orders yet he and the other boys seemed to have a dislikking towards the woman, just as I have an imediate disliking to both the man and the woman due to their false smiles and kind actions. Or am I wrong and has someone escaped from the couples grasp?"

She asked having so many thought leave her in the for of words that could atually be heard wa something she hadnt done in quite some time but her curiousity had gotten the better of her.

Skye smiled at the sight of all of the books. "I'd like that," he responded, grinning at Kaine. The thought of being read a story before he went to sleep made his smile change into a grin. It soon disappeared when he was informed on how the Wilsons were and how the orphanage was. His happy mood immediately went south and he wanted to leave just like before. I just have to do whatever they say. And don't seem happy. Seems easy enough. Plus, I have Kaine, Xavier, and Stelios. I'll be fine, he thought reassuringly to himself. "What do you guys do now?" He questioned, looking at Kaine since Xavier was talking to Stelios.

[Sorry for the late reply.]

"Wait what,pfft, i don't,uh, of course i don't liar" Stelios chuckled and punched his arm."Well uh, i'm gonna go" He walked to the bathroom closing it behind him. He pulled down his pajamas and boxers. Then started peeing.
(So does he talk in his sleep or not? If so what does he say so I know)

The punch didn't hurt, but he wondered where Stelios had gone to. There were only a few options 1. Talking to the Wilson's that obviously wasn't the case 2. Talking to the girls, the guys didn't hang out with them much Xavier wasn't sure why they just didn't 3. The bathroom, Xavier didn't want to know what the young teen was doing in there.

Skye smiled at the sight of all of the books. "I'd like that," he responded, grinning at Kaine. The thought of being read a story before he went to sleep made his smile change into a grin. It soon disappeared when he was informed on how the Wilsons were and how the orphanage was. His happy mood immediately went south and he wanted to leave just like before. I just have to do whatever they say. And don't seem happy. Seems easy enough. Plus, I have Kaine, Xavier, and Stelios. I'll be fine, he thought reassuringly to himself. "What do you guys do now?" He questioned, looking at Kaine since Xavier was talking to Stelios.

[Sorry for the late reply.]
Looking at Skye with Kaine Xavier felt jealous that the younger boy looked up to Kaine so much. That's why I didn't want his sleeping in Kaine's bed, it was partially that he would have been safer in Xavier and Stelios's bed, because Xavier was jealous when he had first saw the young boy he had thought he could be like a younger brother to me and now that Kaine was stealing the show he was jealous. As he heard Skye's question Xavier responded "whatever we want, do you want me to play with the toys with you?" Xavier said.

(Hmm, I didn't know Xavier was the jealous type hahahaha)

"Hmmm, well... We mostly just spend our days surviving. Chatting away, daydreaming, watching each other's backs. Y'know, just try to stay on top of it all until we get old enough to leave..." He replied, trying his best to not make it sound too depressing. "There's no questioning that this place is the short end of the stick, but... You're young, so there is a chance you'll make it out early with a new family. Until then, we'll all keep you safe. We won't let the Wilson's bother you none." He added, nodding in promise. "Would you like to meet the girls, next? Another one arrived today, same as you."

Simone shrugged. Why do we do that. "I guess it's the fact that.." She trails off for a moment thinking. "It's the fact that if we get in trouble or tell on Mr and Mrs Wilson then we could get sent off." She frowns as she continues. " we don't have family to get sent back to, so we could end up someplace worse. But the most part is this is our family. The friends we've already made here, that's a lot of why we behave." Simone nodded when she finished, sure of what she said meant something.

after he was done his long pee. Stelios walked to the room, Pulling his pajamas up, he realized that he hasn't changed yet. "Hey guys i have to fully get changed,so..."

Kaine blinked, looking towards Stelios. "Stelly, no one's gonna watch you change, man. We've been living together for years, there's nothing for you to be self-conscious about."

Looking up at Stelios Xavier had a puzzled look on his face over the years the three older guys had spent together they had changed I front of eachother countless times, even showered with eachother, why would Stelios suddenly have a problem changing in front of the other guys it's not like they hadn't seen eachother's penis.

3981933.png

Oceanelle listened to the girls explanation but it still didnt feel quite right,

"Thats a rational way of thinking."

She stated deciding to keep any further thoughts to herself on the matter. She simply decided to keep the girls answer in mind and keep her own opinion in mind as well, not quite ready to give up her own notion. She didnt have much more to say after that so she found a spot on the floor withi the corner of the room and sat there and allowed her hand to freely flow onto the paper of her sketchbook creating a image of a old photograph she'd remembered seeing of her parents, herself, and her brother.

Ashley sits silently at the foot of a bed, playing with a frayed edge of the blanket, not wanting to respond to the question. She was grateful that Simone answered. But why don't we leave? It'd serve the Wilsons right, that's for sure. But at the same time, they couldn't just get up and leave. That would take a lot of planning and materials they didn't have. Then there were Simone 's reasons, which also made a lot of sense. Running away seemed like an improbable option, taking all that into consideration.

Simone leaves to go get dressed, following the hallway until she stops at the girls bathroom. She goes in closing the door and peeling off her clothes, changing into a pair of jeans and a blue blouse. Then she quickly brushed her teeth with peppermint toothpaste, washing her mouth at the end, not liking the taste. She through her clothes in the hamper before returning to the bedroom and sitting down jumps upon her bed in the right hand corner. "Whatcha drawin'" Simone asks, breaking the silence.

"I know i know, just i, don't feel comfortable, and theres a six year old here. Wait i told you to not call me stelly" He then went to his closet and took out his clothes "So if you guys don't mind can i get changed?"

(well you hear him mutter words, like don't or stop)

Status
Not open for further replies.