Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning toward Skye Xavier asked "do they fit you good? Like I said Stelios can give you his and I'll give him mine, they don't really fit anymore anyways" Xavier said realizing he still had them on he walked over to their shared closet pulled off his pajama shirt and pull down his pajama pant and put on a faded t-shirt and some old jeans.

"Aww, those are adorable~" Kaine replied, smiling. "Do you like planes, then, Skye?" He asked, staying down at the little one's level to talk to him. I used to have a toy plane... It's around here somewhere, I'm sure. It's all yours, if we can find it."

"Lets just have Xavier and i in one bed and Kaine and Skye in another okay?" Stelios went to his backpack and took out a book "Alright i'm going to read" He sat in the rocking chair and went to where he last left off and began reading

Simone wakes up, moaning and her head pounding. To much sleep always did that to her. She crawled out of bed, cold air nipping at her feet so she slid on baby blue slippers. She trudged down the stairs, yawning, her curls scattered and sitting on her shoulders. She entered the kitchen sitting down at the table, holding her head in her hands, grogginess still upon her.

Skye nodded, answering Xavier's question. "They fit," he said said as Xavier went to change. His cheeks grew warm at Kaine's comment. He let his head hang low to hide it and the small smile accompanied with it. He nodded to answer to his question about planes. At the mention of a toy plane, the blond's head shot up and his eyes glowed with joy and hope. "Really?" He questioned, wanting to make sure he heard right. A toy plane would be fun to play with.

[ @andrew21234 @Kaz ]

Simone picked at the remains of what was left of the now cold breakfast, rubbing an eye with her free hand. She placed a soggy piece of toast on her plate and began to nibble on it. Another groan escaped her mouth as her head beat against her skull, but she continued to eat the crummy bread, thinking of what was to come of today.

Ashley was awoken by the creaking of the floor, and she slowly opened her eyes to glance out of the window. She had overslept slightly (Again), and some of the other girls were already coming back up from breakfast. She sighs and climbs out of bed, taking a minute to make it before changing her clothes and heading downstairs to see if there was any remnants from breakfast.

When she reaches the table, she sees another girl at the table. "Oh, hey Simone," She says with a yawn. "Not much left, is there?" Ashley remarks after sitting, glancing over what was left, and grabbing some overly - crisp bacon from what was left.

3981933.png

Oceanelle watched as another girl entered the room groaning. The girl shrugged before opening her backpack and removing a sketchbook, a mechanical pencil, and a pack of colored pencils out from within her bag. She placed the items on the table before closing her bag and picking up both of her bags and walking over towards the other two girls.

"Escuse me, do you know where exactly Im suppose to be sleeping?"

She asked with an indifferent look upon her face. The man and woman from earlier had already gone off and disappeared somewhere, not that she minded.

She look up from the yellowish bread. "No" Simone chuckles. "Not very much" She takes another mouthful of her bread before she sets it down, picking up a fork and halting the last fried egg, setting on half on Ashley's and the other half on her own. Simone jumps a bit as Oceanelle spoke, not having saw her. "Oh! You're he new girl!" She smiled. "Yeah, I believe you share a room with us."

((I didn't get any alerts about new replies. :I I hate when that happens))

Kaine nodded. "Mhm. It's around here somewhere.." He replied, glancing around the room. Suddenly determined to find the old thing, he stood and stepped over to his bed, kneeling to look under it. Not seeing anything, he did the same for Xavier and Stelios' bed, squinting his eyes to see in the dark beneath it. "...Ah, there it is!" He chimed as he noticed an object laying near the back corner. Getting himself as close to the ground as he could, he carefully moved beneath the old bed frame, reaching for the toy. Reaching for the little plane, he quickly grabbed it the moment he could and retreated from beneath the bed. The beds were so old, he didn't trust them not to just collapse at any moment. Shaking the dust from his hair and brushing himself off, he held the old toy towards Skye and smiled. "Here you are. No telling how long the poor thing was under there..."

"Kaine I really think it's better if he sleeps in between Stelios and I that way he won't roll off in the middle of the night and I've been sleeping in the same bed with Stelios for years and I've never rolled on top off him" Xavier said as he got dressed.

(Sorry I had to help with dinner @justice hunt @Kaz )

"Xavier, it just makes more sense for him to share the bed with me. He'd be smushed between you two, either way. Even Stelios agrees with me."

"Why don't we let him decide" turning to Skye who was playing with his new toy plane he asked. "Skye would you like to sleep in between Stelios and I so you won't fall off in the middle of the night or with Kaine in his small bed?" The teen asked the young boy. Why do I care so much? He asked himself maybe it's just paternal instincts.

"Thanks," Ashley says when Simone sets the egg on her plate. She looks over at the new girl when she speaks to them, having not noticed her when she came in. Oh, she's new. Poor soul. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's right, that you share a room with us." She agrees, "My name's Ashley, by the way. Have you eaten already?"

Skye had dusted off the dust that covered the plane. It was sort of beat up, a sign indicating that it was used a lot. For some reason, that only made Skye more joyous. He let himself drop the ground before he started to roll it on the ground, pretending it was about to take off and start flying. He was about to lift it into the air when Xavier asked him who he'd rather sleep with. The blond stopped and glanced between Xavier and Kaine. "Uh...," he trailed off, not liking being put under so much pressure. His gaze flickered once more before going back to the toy plane. "I don't want you guys to have to share anymore space so....I-I'll sleep with Kaine," the little boy said, looking back up. He hoped that Xavier didn't mind his decision. "I could always switch, too. Sleep in one bed one night and then the other the next...." That was the only other thing that he could think of.

3981933.png

Oceanelle nodded,

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you both. Do you mind showing me to the room?"

She hoping she could drop off her bags soon so she could look for a place where she could draw and be alone. Then she heard the final part of Ashleys question. She shook her head and replied,

'No I havent but Im not hungry either."

Kaine smiled, looking from Skye to Xavier. "And there you have it. He can sleep on the side next to the wall so that he doesn't fall off, okay? Maybe one day we'll get another bed in here..." He spoke, shrugging some. "Do you guys still have your old toys? I can't even remember when we just stopped playing with them..."

"Ok whatever you want Skye if you change your mind Stelios and I can make room" Xavier said smiling at the young boy. Going over to the closet on a high shelf he pulled down a box opening he pulled out four toy cars, putting the box up on the shelf he went over to Skye sate down and held out the cars. "He Skye you can have my old cars."

Simone nodded and shovelled the rest of the food on her plate into her mouth. " yeah no problem " she smiled and got up from her chair. "What were you drawing?" She asks curiously, skipping up the stairs two at a time. When she reached the girls bedroom she pushed open the door revealing the medium sized room, 3 beds set in the room, 3 double beds. All set in a row on the back wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skye took the cars with a smile. The smile was a lot bigger than usual. "Thank you," he said as he set them down with the toy plane. He studied all of the toys he just acquired. At least, he knew that he'll never be bored. "Do you guys have any books?" He questioned with a tilt of his head. Sometimes, he liked to grab a book and just read for hours. Or, listen to someone read to him. Either one was fine with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.