Mpreg? Wait it's not as bad as you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
Ok, I know some people freak out about mpreg but just hear me out here. I had the idea with a gumiho character. (demon fox) The gumiho has the ability to change to a female to attract prey. Now, hear me out! When he's in his female form and he feeds, the food stays in his stomach right? Right? So if some, uh, other stuff is there like, I dunno, a baby? It would still be there if he changes back to his usual form.

Yeah, I know it sounds bad.

The story would be that my gumiho is in his female form and gets attracted to your character, who is on vacation with his friend (yes the friend is important but I can play his part.) So gumiho and yc hang out awhile, have a few drinks, and, ya know, watched some netflix. Well, fox boy has decided that he doesn't wanna kill you, you've been a pretty good date so he'll just let you go. Buuuuut a few weeks or so later an angry fox boy shows up on your door step yelling at you because HE'S pregnant. Your character is very skeptical which is were friend comes in. Friend has a power to copy anyone down to their dna. Friend is able to tell that, yes, while gumiho's body has changed he is still the lady that yc netflexed and chilled with. And he's also able to tell that the baby is yours.

Aaaaaaand, that's what I have. Yeah, I know I know. But, hey, the world wouldn't be as fun without freaks like me right? Anyways I'm just throwing this out there. If you like the idea feel free to pm me. If you don't, then just hit that back button, yo.

Omg this plot is priceless XD unfortunately not wanting to rp it cuz Idk how I'd even, but I have a character that I've done something similar with (can switch genders, also fox) and I had the thought like woah could he get pregnant as a female? Then what??? In the end I was like nope to much brain moosh, -decides he can't get pregs-
But ur not alone in this thought process XD

Status
Not open for further replies.