LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Online availability depends entirely on what is going on in life. I have a kindergartener, a baby on the way, and I'm the spouse to an officer, meaning without me, the house becomes a fallout warzone. On top of all of that, I write for work as well as for fun...so work tends to come first.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Sci-Fi are my two major favorites. However, I tend to be quite the picky player. I prefer an RP with a great deal of development...the world, the lore, everything. And for those GMs looking for help with lore, I love to world build!
Hiya!!!

If you clicked this thread, you're obviously curious.

So, here is my advertisement!

I, Mowkie, have created a character to use in any and all RPs that might require her services so that I, as a role player, can get back on track. She is a god...one without a home and with powers and weaknesses that I haven't even determined yet. She is literally there just so I can appear in a random RP, stir up a new plot twist (particularly for those RPs that might be falling over on you), save the day, or do whatever you and I might want her to do, and then disappear just like that.

This way, I get experience in and enjoy myself, while you and your players have something to go crazy over.

'Specially since she's the Goddess of Rebirth...which means she might accidentally raise something that wasn't supposed to rise up...

That might be fun...

Anyhoo, if you're interested, please post a link to your thread on here, give me rules to follow (or tell me there are no rules XD), and I'll pop in to stir the pot!

If you want more on this character, you can go to her by clicking HERE!​

Of course! Always looking for places to pop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.