Movies You Hate That Everybody Else Loves (and visa versa!)

I'm so glad to see someone agrees with me about the M*A*S*H 4077 movie.

Alan Alda will always be me Benjamin Franklin Pierce. <3

I... didn't really like Spirited Away. At all. ._.

I found the main protagonist incredibly annoying throughout most of the movie. I realize that she grows up a bit in the end, but that didn't lessen the absolute loathing I felt for her. It is difficult to enjoy a movie when you dislike the main character. Also, Haku was incredibly bland, but I blame the english voice actor >_>

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
The birds
Everyone sees it as a horror movie classic and they say that it is so good and a must see. And sure I accept that it is a classic, I accept that the movie isn't too bad when thinking about what time it was made during. But it's not an awesome movie, and personally I think it is the worst and most boring horror movie I have ever seen. As a movie without the genre label, it's okay. Not good, not awesome, it's okay. But as a horror movie, NO!!

The actors aren't especially good, they deliver their lines but there are no feeling in it. The relationships are so forced, and the two main characters lies to each other in half of their lines and without really anything happening between them they suddenly falls in love. Well they were attacked by birds, if that counts as a reason to suddenly decide to get married. (Maybe it wasn't exactly like that, but still)

They had some good effects, but those were over-shined by all the bad effects with the birds and the car driving. Sure it is a movie from the late 60s, but either you have good effects or good actors or a really good ending at least, you can't just hope that the plot will be good enough and then don't give a shit about how it is shown. I think the idea was good, even though some parts of the plot was like "wtf?" and the ending was so unsatisfying. They simply couldn't deliver the plot in a good way, which made the whole thing fall flat.

So no, I didn't like everyone's dear horror classic, the birds.
Phew, nice to get that one off my chest ^^