1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I was in the middle of teasing Oct for his opinion on LOTR, when I realized, what's everyone's favorite movie on here?

Mine's probably Dragon Heart. Great storyline, great for kids and adults to watch, and I still watch it from time to time.

^.^ So, what's yours?

I really like The Chronicles of Narnia... Did I spell that right?

Apocalypse Now. Fuck just about all Coppola movies after it, but goddamn is it not a powerful and frightening descent into the madness of warfare and how it changes the men involved.

And fuck the Redux as well, whilst I remember. Unnecessary padding ruined a masterpiece.

EDIT: To clarify, favourite film of the moment. It'll change soon enough.

I can't pick just one. It's why my movie collection is growing at an alarming rate! .__.;

Some of them though... Like Moulin Rouge. The music and the visual display just feeds my muse. @___@

Sleeping Beauty. >:D She was the first Disney Princess that had some real personality and attitude.

White Christmas is one of my first movie loves... Old school dance and musical numbers and classic comedy lines!

And the lights are out, so I can't see my movie shelf, so I'm drawing a blank now. t__t

LOTR - Best book series to movie ever made.<not up="" for="" debate=""><best movie="" series="" ever="" made,="" not="" up="" for="" debate="">

Full metal jacket

Braveheart

Harry potter

Nightmare on elm street

Apollo 13

Rocky 4

off the top of my head.</best></not>

Princess Mononoke

To Kill A Mockingbird

How To Train Your Dragon

Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Mulan, Lion King, Fantasia, Aladdin... Yeah I'm a Disney freak, so I'll just stop listing. >>; And I of course like Star Wars.

For my ultimate favourite, though... A Knight's Tale. :3

John Carpenter's Halloween, Psycho, The Breakfast Club, Jacob's Ladder, Die Hard, Alien/Aliens.

The Boondock Saints, Princess Bride, and Braveheart

SO MANY. TOP TEN LISSSSSSST.

1) Requiem for a dream
2) A Single Man
3) Factory Girl
4) Ghost World
5) Interview
6) Memories of Matsuko
7) Mysterious Skin
8) Rachel Getting Married
9) Girl, Interrupted
10) Donnie Darko

Yeah... I'm not that big into ACTION movies. SORRY that I adore AWARD WINNING dramas. JEEZ...

Children of Men
Kingdom of Heaven, director's cut.
Inception
Blade Runner
Alien
The Prestige
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Matrix 1
Terminator 2
The Dark Knight

Lesse....

The Dark Knight
Commando
Star Trek II
Star Trek VI
Fearless
Ghostbusters
Inception
The Fountain

Our lists are surprising similar, Asmo.

TOP 10
In no particular order:

Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut)
The 13th Warrior
Seven Samurai
Blade Runner
Aliens
Star Wars Trilogy
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Matrix
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Dark Knight

[Snoots]

The Hidden Fortress
400 Blows
Harold and Maude
Volver
Amelie
Young Sherlock Holmes
Children of Men
Princess Mononoke
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Priceless

Hmm hard to say...
Lion King, Edward Scissor Hands, nightmare on elm street, nightmare before Christmas, The Hangover, chronicles of narnia, American History X, and for Christmas time my favourite movie is Rudolph the red nosed reindeer xP