• Love
Reactions: Rainjay
Someone please love this for me! I can only show it love once. :(
I did it for you. There.

Now go pet your ferret for me.

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Now go pet your ferret for me.
Lol! I was actually giving her some olive oil. She does the cutest thing with her head after she eats a little bit of it. We haven't figured out why she does it yet, but at this point it's too damn cute that we don't even care. XD

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Wreck-it-Ralph
The Lion King
The Pursuit of Happyness
Her

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
I was actually surprised at how good this movie was... and still is.
I honestly think it's the best movie I've ever seen about coming-of-age / finding oneself. Not just because of the video game nostalgia (though that's clearly a bonus lol), or even the creative concepts of a world where videogame characters go after the arcade is closed, but because it's just a damn good movie.

I honestly think it's the best movie I've ever seen about coming-of-age / finding oneself. Not just because of the video game nostalgia (though that's clearly a bonus lol), or even the creative concepts of a world where videogame characters go after the arcade is closed, but because it's just a damn good movie.
My opinion exactly. It did everything a movie needs to do. Everything a GOOD STORY needs. Which is, in my opinion, what makes a good movie. I know we could debate what makes a GOOD STORY, but not right now... oh, who am I kidding! GOOD CHARACTERS make a GOOD STORY. And "Wreck-it-Ralph" had GOOD CHARACTERS.

I second (third?) Wreck-it Ralph.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Lawkheart I just watched the original again last night and noticed something with my bass turned up. There's a heart beat in every scene just prior and during the alien's appearances. It lasts until someone dies and/or the alien leaves.

banner-home.png

Princess Bride. It's hilarious for kids and adults, and it's a modern version of a classic fairy tale done in an imaginative and loving way.

It still makes me smile.
^^ I remember a friend made me watch this with her, and I liked it very much =)

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Falcon and Brovo
In Brudges
Adam's Apple
We are the Millers
Hah, I managed to keep the anime out of it.

• Thank You
As a few people has said: Studio Ghibli all the way. My boyfriend and I watch a different one every Sunday. Top Favorites: My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away.

Older Disney: The Lion King, Pocahontas

I also think Bayona's The Orphanage and Del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth.

Tarantino's Kill Bill Vol 1&2 obviously.

And there are a few others on my mind that are like "NOPE. CAN'T THINK OF US NOW."

• Thank You
MV5BMjEwOTk4NjU2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDA3NzI3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
To name a few.

And any movie by Studio Ghibil is totally worth watching. They're all really good.
Hitchhiker's! I love that movie

Reactions: Koschei
Nightmare On Elm Street. Watch it all even the remake and Freddy vs Jason i would never thought i could fully get into the horror genre until i watched those movies.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.