1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
My team at work is ridiculously competitive with each other when it comes to anything that isn't work, so inevitably, new and novel ways of asserting dominance over the group pop up regularly. This week, it's movie trivia. Our weapon of choice? Stattogories.

Stattogories a site that allows you to play high/low trivia games, with statistics that range from Spotify, sports, or even Google search. This week is movie trivia week, so I'm laying down a challenge - who dares try to claim the title of the great Iwaku movie nerd? D:

Under the IMDB category, we have three options to choose from. My high score for Movie Ratings is 26, which is honestly a lot better than I thought it would be!

Got a 28 after six tries thanks to incredibly obvious rolls like Shawshank Redemption vs The Emoji Movie lol

I did terrible at the movies. Got 22 on the fourth try, but even then a lot of it was straight up guessing because I had never heard of half of the movies (a film I had never heard of did me in).

I tried the country population one and did a lot better, getting seventeen on my second go.