October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What are your favorite movie quotes?

View attachment 8189

Funny, heartfelt, crazy, badass. Whatever. As long as they are from the movies, it's all good.

Share with us!

"I'll be back"
Classic, and I haven't even seen the movie xD

"THIS IS SPARTA"
Before someone else takes it x D

Worth: There is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan.
It's from cube. I know the acting is kind of meh but I enjoyed the concept. Might use it for an rp plot at some point.

Louis: If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

From Jacob's Ladder. It's pretty high up there on my favourite quotes. I find it reassuring.

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."
-Shepard Book

Bilbo: I like half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!

-

Man in Jail:
</SPAN> The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.
Jack Sparrow: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."
-Shepard Book

Love me some Firefly

Narrator: I am Jack's Colon
Tyler: I get cancer, I kill Jack.

"Oh my gawsh Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!" - Gretchen from Mean Girls. Still find that movie hilarious.

"Holy Jesus.. What is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" sarge, from Full Metal Jacket. XD

"If I'm not back in 5 minutes...just wait longer."-Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

"Listen to them. Children of the Night. What music they make."-Dracula.

"What we really need is a woman. We can get away with Albert as an uncle if we had a woman as a mother. Ironic, isn't it? When you need a woman..."-Armand, Birdcage.

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time." - Forest Gump

To continue GMK's Firefly fest:

Wash: Well, this should be interesting
Mal: Define 'interesting.'
Wash: 'Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?'

"Frankly, Dear, I don't give a damn."
-Gone With The Wind.

"You'd better hold on tight, spider monkey."
-Twilight

Because it makes me laugh at stupidity.<3

"Sometimes, the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power, mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love, true love, never dies. You remember that, boy. Doesn’t matter if they are true or not. A man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in"

-Robert Duvall - Secondhand Lions

“It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

-Rocky Balboa

I have many more. lol

The pest:
Mirror mirror on the wall.
Who is the slickest of them all.
It's the schemingest, kinest scam artist.
God, it's so hard to be modest.
Jack might be nimble, but I'm a sex symbol.
So slick, I stole the wick from his candlestick.

Lyrics from the opening song he sings. I find it funny.

More firefly:

"Seems to me getting closer a little fast"

"Thats because we're going down a little fast, likely crash and kill us all."

"When that happens let me know."