Movie (or book) quotes that hold meaning to You

Benjen Stark: "You know, my brother once told me that nothing someone says before the word "but" really counts." Yup, I like this quote because it's true most of the time.

Walter White: "I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50-years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine. What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth."

Reactions: Jorick
"Nothing is forgotten... nothing is ever forgotten." -Robin of Sherwood.
Not a movie or a book but this is pretty powerful to me.

"All get what they truly want - they do not always like it"
C.S. Lewis - the magician's nephew

What I took from this was that you can have just about anything if you want it enough to go the lengths to get it. Make sure it actually makes you happy when you have it.

Ahh also this one. The whole scene of the episode made me cry
"There are so many things I want to say to you, but time's caught me up, and now I'll never say them... except that I've loved you from the moment I saw you, and every moment since." -Robin of Sherwood

Oh shit, no one did this one yet?

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
JRR Tolkein

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish none of this had happened."

"So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in the world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the ring, which also means you were meant to have it...which is an encouraging thought."

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."
-The Doctor