LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
So, it's now officially November.

You know what this means.

MUSTACHES!!! :-3

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Razilin
no-shave-november.jpg

Please don't remind me. It's hard enough convincing my husband to shave now. He'll look like a werewolf by the end of the month....

LETS NOT FORGET THE REASON

• Thank You
Reactions: Kooriryu
There's a month dedicated to not shaving? Huh I've been doing that for a while now. (Before anyone asks, yes, I more or less live under a rock)

EDIT: Actual question since I am clueless, what does not shaving have to do with prostate cancer?

There's a month dedicated to not shaving? Huh I've been doing that for a while now. (Before anyone asks, yes, I more or less live under a rock)

EDIT: Actual question since I am clueless, what does not shaving have to do with prostate cancer?
It's supposed to raise awareness

It's supposed to raise awareness

I"m probably missing something then or thinking of it to much but, I don't get how a beard/mustache equals awareness for cancer. Though that's 100% on my own ignorance.

I"m probably missing something then or thinking of it to much but, I don't get how a beard/mustache equals awareness for cancer. Though that's 100% on my own ignorance.
Well, originally having a moustache or beard was a bit out there when the campaign started. So when a lot of guys suddenly grow them, people would ask why. It's kind of like everyone wearing the same shirt. Except the shirt is hair and it grows on your face. Nowadays though, it's a lot more fashionable. So. Yeah. That was the idea.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Well, originally having a moustache or beard was a bit out there when the campaign started. So when a lot of guys suddenly grow them, people would ask why. It's kind of like everyone wearing the same shirt. Except the shirt is hair and it grows on your face. Nowadays though, it's a lot more fashionable. So. Yeah. That was the idea.
Ah that's pretty interesting then. Thank you for explaining, that makes more sense to me now.

Think Ice Bucket Challenge but:

1. Fashionable
2. Gives me an excuse to post the Mustache Song

Status
Not open for further replies.