Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gwazi Magnum, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, it's now officially November.

You know what this means.

MUSTACHES!!! :-3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  2. Please don't remind me. It's hard enough convincing my husband to shave now. He'll look like a werewolf by the end of the month....
    • Love Love x 4
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 2

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. *Throws her razors into the fire*

OK legs and armpits, it's your moment.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  5. Oh what a nice example of my favorite thing to say about how THINGS DON'T HAPPEN IN A VACCUUM.
  6. There's a month dedicated to not shaving? Huh I've been doing that for a while now. (Before anyone asks, yes, I more or less live under a rock)

EDIT: Actual question since I am clueless, what does not shaving have to do with prostate cancer?
  7. I am disappointed that no one referenced this.

• Love Love x 1
  8. It's supposed to raise awareness
  9. Been nice knowing you, beard. See you in ~two weeks.
  10. I"m probably missing something then or thinking of it to much but, I don't get how a beard/mustache equals awareness for cancer. Though that's 100% on my own ignorance.
  11. Well, originally having a moustache or beard was a bit out there when the campaign started. So when a lot of guys suddenly grow them, people would ask why. It's kind of like everyone wearing the same shirt. Except the shirt is hair and it grows on your face. Nowadays though, it's a lot more fashionable. So. Yeah. That was the idea.
    • Thank Thank x 1
  12. Ah that's pretty interesting then. Thank you for explaining, that makes more sense to me now.
  13. Think Ice Bucket Challenge but:

1. Fashionable
    2. Gives me an excuse to post the Mustache Song
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.