Moved thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verrici

Original poster
So I received this notification "Your thread Hunter x Hunter was moved to a different forum. Reason: Moved to dedicated Fandom 1x1 Partner Request section! :D" and wondering why? I don't want this to be a 1x1 roleplay what so ever and posted it in the roleplay interest check. Which seems like the fitting place. So..?

Ah, I bet your thread was just moved accidentally by a CV/Staffie who assumed that you wanted it to be a one on one. ^^; If you're wanting the RP to be a group one(if you round up enough interest), I'll gladly move it back for you. ^^

Yeah, most private rp threads are formated like this (cc x cc) ^^‘ To avoid further confusion, make it clear you're looking for a group roleplay and I'm assuming Hunter x Hunter is a title of a franchise? Making that clearer would also increase interest maybe?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Looks like someone didn't realize Hunter X Hunter was a fandom
Give me a sec and I'll move it back

In the future there's a little request thread moderation tag in the footer og the web site you can use too ^_^

You can also put something like "fandom interest check" in your thread title just to be sure

• Useful
There we go all taken care of.
I also gave the thread a bump and and added the word "fandom" to your title just to be safe ^_^

• Useful
Sorry about that; misunderstanding on my part! ^.^;

Status
Not open for further replies.