1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Moved thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Verrici, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I received this notification "Your thread Hunter x Hunter was moved to a different forum. Reason: Moved to dedicated Fandom 1x1 Partner Request section! :D" and wondering why? I don't want this to be a 1x1 roleplay what so ever and posted it in the roleplay interest check. Which seems like the fitting place. So..?

2. Ah, I bet your thread was just moved accidentally by a CV/Staffie who assumed that you wanted it to be a one on one. ^^; If you're wanting the RP to be a group one(if you round up enough interest), I'll gladly move it back for you. ^^

3. Yeah, most private rp threads are formated like this (cc x cc) ^^‘ To avoid further confusion, make it clear you're looking for a group roleplay and I'm assuming Hunter x Hunter is a title of a franchise? Making that clearer would also increase interest maybe?

#3 Noctis the Devious, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Looks like someone didn't realize Hunter X Hunter was a fandom
    Give me a sec and I'll move it back

In the future there's a little request thread moderation tag in the footer og the web site you can use too ^_^

You can also put something like "fandom interest check" in your thread title just to be sure

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. There we go all taken care of.
    I also gave the thread a bump and and added the word "fandom" to your title just to be safe ^_^

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Sorry about that; misunderstanding on my part! ^.^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.