Moved/ Kill this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowsiren

Original poster
Requirements:
1- Frequent replier (More than 5x a day. I am never busy so i want to RP as much as i can)
2- Replies to be longer than 1 sentence as they are hard to reply to.
3- Open minded (AUs,Mpreg, Gender swapping,Etc.)
4- Talking on the side as we Rp
5- Decent grammar and writing. No abbreviations and What not.

I usually play females and bottom males,females. But don't be afraid to ask

I do not do OC X OC. I can not stress this enough.
I prefer someone who has seen The Force Awakens. It just makes it much easier to make ideas.
Star Wars
Pairings: (I can double) Bolded is what i will play
Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC
Boba Fett x OC
General Grievous x OC

#1 Childhood friends
My OC and Kylo were friends from the Jedi temple/Training with Luke.
Extra: They have had a relationship

#2 Tie Pilot
She was taken away from her parents at a young age to work for the first order. She aced her tests and had become a leader for The First Order Tie Fighter Pilots. She didnt hadnt know she was force sensitive because her mother despised those type of people and didnt want that life for her daughter.

** Ideas are always up in air. I much prefer to collaborate on ideas with you, a potential partner. **

Star Wars Highschool AU
Pairings (I can double) Bolded is what i will play
Kylo Ren / OC
Hux / Phasma

*I don't know why but ive been liking the idea of HS AUs lately

Other

Slice of Life
I have never ever done a slice of life before and i would love to give it shot.
I also want to give a first person view a shot at the same time.

I will play anyone for you. I will only play Actors and Youtubers.
I wont do You/OC or OC/OC
Again, I will play anyone for you in return.

I am looking for someone to play Adam Driver for me.

Marvel Universe

Pairings (Bolded is who i will play):
Loki x OC

Again I will double for you!

If you are interested in any of these please PM me!
I dont get notifications when people post in the thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a partner who could teach and lead me as we rp. And more importantly be patient with me. I really want to learn the world of Star Wars :)

Damn

Oh thank the lord, someone who wants Star Wars RP... Praise you! I'd love to do what you're asking. I'm relatively new to forum RP but not RP in general, also, how do you feel about me being a male smuggler in the RP? Possibly slightly force sensitive too (able to use the force). Of course I am here to make this your best Star Wars RP EVER! And hopefully mine too since the last... Well my friend wanted to be an anime nub in Star Wars.

I'm new to star wars too

@Hunter of Shadows Pm me. I have watched all the movies and a lot of clone wars the cartoon show. We can discuss more if you like :)

This post has been edited. I am still looking!

I could happily do the first idea with you, if your still looking for one for that plot??

Are you looking for someone who knows the new cannon of star wars that Disney made or for the old star wars before Disney bought it out?

I could happily do the first idea with you, if your still looking for one for that plot??
I am always looking! :D Feel free to Pm me. Sorry for the late response i was at a convention.

Are you looking for someone who knows the new cannon of star wars that Disney made or for the old star wars before Disney bought it out?
A mix of it all. Im not picky :D

Well I can help since I have read a lot of the books but if so it wouldn't be Kylo ren and a oc since that is pretty new even though if Kylo is who I think he is then I know all the story on him.

I can totally play Kylo Ren! He's my spirit animal!

I would prefer that I play him against a General Hux, but I could probably play him against an OC :)

I am still looking for a long term partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.