1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
In the mornings usually but only during the week. Weekends are devoted to the family.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Fantasy, Slice of Life
I just had a thread moved out from the graveyard since my partner returned from hiatus.
I've noticed however that the thread is not in the new format. It doesn't have the overview tab, the cute roleplay icon and it doesn't show up in my roleplays even though I'm the author.

Is there a fix to that?

I just had a thread moved out from the graveyard since my partner returned from hiatus.
I've noticed however that the thread is not in the new format. It doesn't have the overview tab, the cute roleplay icon and it doesn't show up in my roleplays even though I'm the author.

Is there a fix to that?
Hm.. Could you post the link?

If it's a one x one, it should have the tabs.. But if it's in the wrong section, that may be the issue. o_o

Last edited:
Someone must have forgotten to convert the thread when they moved it. If you tell me which one x one genre you want it put into, I can fix that for you.
One on one Libertine

*Facepalms self* Stupid moment. That shouldn't even have needed to be questioned when the IC was in the libertine and not non-libertine section xD

Your thread has now been fixed into the new system.

• Thank You
Reactions: Reina
Status
Not open for further replies.