Mousey's Muses & Plots

R

renegademouse

Original poster
Hey! So, I am going to start off and let it be known that I wasn't on for a while. I have been going through some things but I am back and looking for RPs. This will be updated here first, always. My official plot request is here.

Lets get to know me and my rules first, shall we?
  • My alias is Mouse.
  • I am twenty-four years old, twenty-five in March of '20.
  • I am non-binary and I prefer to use they/them pronouns.
  • I have been roleplaying for over twelve years.
  • I am studying Psychology.
  • I am a single parent, so, every other week my replies will be limited to a few a week. On the other week, I will be able to reply faster.
  • I prefer to play multiples, however, I will play only one if that is what the other prefers.
  • I know people have lives, so, I will not bug for replies unless its been like a week or so.
  • I am both a passive and aggressive partner, I will let the other do what they want (within reason) and I expect the same treatment.
  • I will play males, females, trans, and non-binary. DO NOT PUSH A GENDER ON ME.
  • I play in the third person, past tense. You do not have to.
  • Nine out of ten times my characters will have a tragic backstory or mental illness if you do not like that TELL ME BEFOREHAND.
  • I do not mind more than one plot going on.
  • Oh, I play mxm, mxf, fxf, txm, txt, nxm, etc. Hint: Can always be gayer.
My rules:
  • Quality over quantity, however, I prefer no one-liners.
  • Must have a chat open for OOC so we can plot.
  • Literate and no text talk, if I have a hard time understanding you I will leave.
  • Please reply a few times a week, as stated above I understand if things come up.
  • Always ask questions if you are confused, I don't bite.
  • Absolutely no rape, if it's in the backstory that is fine but no playing it out.
  • All characters must be older than sixteen.
  • No age gaps.
  • Most importantly, have fun.

Frankie glanced around the darkroom, it felt like the abyss and he was swimming in it. He couldn't believe he had let the demon take control again, leading him down the dark path again. He held out a hand, trying to find the light switch so he could flip it on. Once he did, he had wished he hadn't.

Carnage.

The once dark room had bodies laying on the floor. The bodies where bloody, dripping the precious red fluid that humans needed to survive. Frankie could hear the demon laughing, taunting him from the confines of his head.

"Happy Halloween, Frances." He seethed, his voice hissing as it belonged to a large serpent.

"Happy birthday, Lucius." Frankie spoke, he was used to this by now. He was used to the pain that he and his demon partner had spread. Frankie no longer blamed Lucius for all that pain, he knew deep down he was just as guilty for the pain he had let Lucius give.

Maybe Frankie secretly loved watching the pain in the victim's eyes, or maybe he just no longer had enough soul to even care.

M Y P L O T L I S T
My Character.
Retired plot.
For fandoms OC x OC is always allowed.
Please feel free to suggest pairings!

P L O T L E S S N O N - F A N D O M P A I R I N G S

• Peasant x Royal
  • Pirates
  • Steam Punk
  • Single Parent x Single Person
  • Best Friends
  • Roommates
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Elementals
  • Band Mates
  • Skater Kids
  • Angel x Demon
  • Time Traveler x Immortal
  • Good Kid x Bad Kid
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Werewolves
  • Furries
  • Mythology
  • Hero x Villain
  • Circus Performers
  • Viking Priest(ess) x Viking
  • Supernatural Creature x Hunter
  • Rival Mob/Gang/Mafia Leaders' Kids
  • Mob/Gang/Mafia Leader x Childhood Friend
  • Demi-Gods (basically Percy Jackson)
P L O T S

• For the Good Of the Kingdom: Muse A is the newly married wife to the King of their land. As Queen, there are certain duties she must perform. Such as managing the castle, hosting diplomats and other royalty, and, most importantly, provide the kingdom with an heir. But try as she might, and how often, Muse A can't seem to get pregnant at all. Desperate, and fearing the wrath of her husband if she doesn't give him a child, she turns to her trusted knight and confidant Muse B for help. He looks enough like the King or his family for it to pass. And as long as she continued to have sex with her husband, and they were careful, no one would be the wiser. After much pleading a reluctant Muse B agrees and the pair conspire their affair in secret to give the kingdom what it wants.
  • All To Myself: Muse A has been in love with Muse B for as long as they remember but, due to certain circumstances (social class, reputation, clique drama, etc), Muse B won't give Muse A the time of day. Muse A, however, doesn't want to take no for an answer. How far will they go to get Muse B all to themselves?
  • Accidental Marriage: Muse A is a firefighter, or a mechanic, something that isn't too flattering to someone with high standards, and Muse B is a love guru who is about to get married. Muse A's girl/boyfriend calls into Muse B's radio station and asks for advice on the man (s)he's about to marry, and Muse B is listening in. Muse B advises Muse A's girl/boyfriend that if (s)he's having second thoughts, then Muse A isn't the right guy for her/him. So the newly single Muse A gets his/her hacker friend to hack some things and make it so that Muse A and B are married so that Muse A can teach Muse B a lesson on messing with people's lives. But oops, while Muse A is running around trying to prolong the annulment process, both muses fall in love. Then Muse B finds out about Muse A's revenge plot.
  • Princess x Knight: Muse A, a princess in a kingdom that just got taken over by an evil emperor was taken by Muse B to safety. The two pretended to be married for some time until they could come up with an idea to take the land over again.
  • Bad Kid x Good Kid: Muse A missed the bus one morning and had to reluctantly ask their hot neighbor with a bad reputation for a ride. Of course, being High School, rumors flew everywhere saying they were a couple. Muse B's friends don't usually mess with A but this time they do and they are angry for A ruining B's reputation.
  • Popular x Skater Kid: a.) Muse A has been secretly dating Muse B for a while but someone got in the middle of that. Putting B in a situation to cheat. Once A found out it dawned on them that B was ashamed of them anyways. A cares so much about their reputation what will they do?
    b.) Neighbors they where always close until Middle School made them split by social status. It was now Senior Year, Muse B was expected to date this slut who is cruel to people and Muse A is expected to be with someone in her own social status. The fate of being a partner in a class project made them reconnect.
  • Hybrid x Vampire/Werewolf: Muse A was once an ordinary girl until she was bitten by a werewolf. Her life seemed to get crazy until it just got worse. Before the werewolf-ness set, she got bit by a vampire (ex-crush) because he couldn't tell she was a werewolf yet. Living between the pack and family got hard, being a hybrid she can't be sighted easily like the other creatures. She felt like she didn't belong. When she finally came out to the Vampire or Werewolf family with Muse B help she decided to combine the family. Your character can be whatever creature of those two you want and they can be for or against the families merging. We will play side characters too. ...This can also lead to different directions.
  • Riverworld: Muse A and Muse B woke up in a new world, surrounded by other dead people. People just living their life with people in other time periods.
  • Prince(ss) x Guard: Muse A is a Prince/Princess, beloved by their Kingdom. But their Kingdom is small, vulnerable, which makes it an easy target. Muse B is the Muse A's personal guard, sent to make sure that they are safe from harm. When suddenly the Kingdom is under attack, the Prince/Princess (Muse A) must flee for their own safety and for the future of the Kingdom. Muse B quickly takes Muse A away, making it just the two of them so that they are under the radar and that they can make a quick escape. Muse A must hide with Muse B and act like a commoner. Muse B continues to protect Muse A, but also teaches them how to be a normal citizen.
  • Hero x Villain: Muse B saved Muse A, accidentally, and ended up hiding who they were while Muse A got better.
  • Salem Witch x Human: Muse A met Muse B, a witch but not an evil one as everyone thinks. She did have to use a love potion on A to be protected from the Trials by becoming their wife so no one knows she is a witch. The love potion wears off eventually, after the wedding.
  • Witch x Vampire: In a world where there are two kingdoms, one for magical humans and the other with non-magical humans, Vampires control the line. The Witch stumbled upon a castle in the forest due to a vision. She stumbled upon the castle being controlled by Vampires. With her magical blood, she has ten days to find the secret rose garden and drink the due or she'll be a vampire forever.
  • King of the Dead x Maiden: There was a story about a fair Maiden buried for a thousand years. The King of the Dead was looking for a wife. He has awoken the Maiden that is to be his wife (as said the prophecy) and brought to the realm of the dead. He was a harsh king and so they have to work on falling in love or she'll be forced to just deal with Marriage.
  • Personality Disorder'd Person x Butler/Maid: This idea is actually based on a story within a story. Muse A has a personality disorder. Three very different personalities; cold and harsh, over the top intellectual, then there is the sweet and loving one. Muse B is their (Maid/Butler) and is the only one left to care for them (except for the cook that doesn't have to deal with A). Of course, working for three different bosses in one isn't always easy.
  • The Bet: Muse A has been tricked, Muse B was bet to date them. They find out at something important for A.
  • Not the Same: Muse A once tortured Muse B as children until one day Muse B moved away. Muse A grew up, lost weight, even changed their last name away from any connection to their abusive parents. Muse B moved back, growing close to A without realizing they were the ones that tortured them. Muse A hides the past, who could ever love the monster Muse A use to be. Side Option: Muse C and A are best friends, C and B got close due to A and B's relationship, eventually falling for B. C feels upset that B doesn't know the truth and tries to bring the truth to light.
  • Reversed Corruption: Muse A is a rebel just minding their business when Muse B comes along, trying to get to know them. Muse A tries to get B to leave them alone, B is too sweet and innocent. It can easily ruin A's street credit. B doesn't care about image, they really like A. A's friends try to intervene eventually when B is quiet and reserved people blame A. A misses B and doesn't really know what happened. But the credit is back? Isn't that good news?
  • Gang Member x Spouse: Muse A is a gang/mob/dealer/etc. Muse B is their ever sweet spouse who wouldn't know how to hurt a fly. A can usually only be calmed if by B but something happens and A has to teach B how to fight. A usually keeps B out of it so they don't see anything bad. Option: A and B were once childhood friends and when A became the leader of their gang-thingy B's dad offered B to A for protection or money or something. B and A often battle between what is good and bad.
  • The Flower and the Picture: Muse A is a Tattoo Artist and owns a shop next to Muse B. Muse B owns a flower shop. When A first moved into the building B thought they were going to get robbed. A had a lot of tattoos and looked scary to the little flower owner. For months A buys a single flower from B, B finds out that A uses the flowers for reference pictures for beautiful tattoos before giving the flower to a really old lady that A rents the shop from (she lives above the shop).
  • Rich Kid x Poor Kid: Muse A is a trust fund kid, Muse B is not. One day when A was golfing with their father and their father's associates B was working at the golf range with a few friends. B was bet that they can beat their friends at any sport, so they went to test it. B ended up nailing A in the leg by one of the hits. In order not to lose B's very much needed job they ended up having to take care of anything A wanted so Daddy wouldn't fire B.
  • Extrovert x Introvert: Muse A and B went to the same High School, but, never spoke. A was popular and B was an introvert. However, in their first year of college A's partner, Muse C invited B to a party as a joke. During the party A and B get close, they have a lot in common. However, C gets in the way. A has to date C so C's parents will invest in A's parents' business but A ends up liking B and having a hard time seeing B become C's target until it just gets too much. Option: Muse A is forced to join in the bullying.
  • Star Struck to Star Stuck: Everyone knows Muse A, local celebrity and hottie, who can get anyone to do anything they want with a few well-placed words and a smirk. Muse B, however, has known Muse A long before they became the next big thing. Muse B moved back and turned A to a stuttering and nervous mess. Option: They didn't get along as kids and certainly don't know. Muse A also doesn't realize Muse B is the kid they argued with every day.
  • Rich Kid x Nerd: Muse A is a rich kid in a rich school, Muse B is a smart kid and got a scholarship to go to this school. Muse B hides their money and insists on buying Muse A things to prove to them that they can care about them and make them happy. Muse A doesn't know Muse B is poor. Would they really care?
  • Undercover: Muse A is a spy, Muse B is the child or sibling a very high-end mob/gang/bad guy leader. A uses B for secrets and ends up regretting it. How can B understand that their sibling/parent is not the person they think they are?
  • Remember Me: Muse A met Muse B at a party years ago, they got really close it was like they were best friends. When high/drunk they chose to get married. Muse A ran off the next morning. Years later Muse B finds Muse A either at another party or to get a divorce so they can get remarried to someone else. Option: One of the Muses end up with a baby from that night.
  • Neighbors: Muse A and B are neighbors, not very nice to each other. They are constantly fighting over the washer and dryer in the building and constantly annoyed with the habits the other has.
  • Super Blind Date: Muse A is a Superhero set on a blind date with Muse B. Muse B is a villain who thinks they are helping not harming. Both A and B are good at hiding their identities.
  • Monster-in-laws: Muse A's brother married Muse B's sister, Muse A, however, cannot stand Muse B's 'I'm so rich and popular' spiel. B always had a crush on the rough A, someone who wasn't afraid to stand out. A is constantly trying to get away from B but B is trying to show A they aren't the bully that A always saw them as. Many coincidental accidents don't help B's case.
  • Big Jo (check the webtoon out): Muse A is an intelligent overweight person, Muse B is a jock. Muse B was given the assignment to help someone in his school lose weight, they chose A and A was tired of being made fun of so they agreed to let B train them. A never knew they where being used for an assignment and B was slowly realizing that even thick can be beautiful.
  • Hades x Persephone: Hades did see the beautiful girl in the meadow much like the myth, only, it's not how they think. A Centaur (they are known for rape) caught sight of the Goddess and Hades merely rescued her. For once he was being the hero. He brought her home in an attempt to help her from what nasty injury she endured. He doesn't care people any longer believe him, he probably deserved it. He was a cold man and at times cold to his own wife but he did not take her as the others and she believes.
F A N D O M P L O T S
My Hero Academia
  • Iida x OC
  • Deku x Todoroki
  • Deku x Bakugo
  • Bakugou x Kirishima
  • Deku x Iida
  • Denki x Jiro
  • Denki x OC
  • Denki x Bakugou
  • Deku x Bakugou x Todoroki (Yes, Poly that shit.)
Fairytail
  • Second Gen OCs
  • Natsu x Lucy
  • Natsu x Gray
  • Gray x OC
  • Gajeel x OC
  • Gajeel x Levy
  • Gray x Juvia
  • Freed x Laxus
Ouran Host Club
  • Haruhi x Hikaru
  • Hikaru x OC
  • Takashi x OC
  • Kyoya x Kaoru
  • Kaoru x Male!OC
Adult!Powerpuff Girls
  • Reds
  • Blues
  • Greens (I call BC)
  • BC x Mitch
P L O T: Its been years since the boys were in Townsville, but, out of nowhere they were back and trying very hard to get in good with the girls. HIM has a plan to use the boys to destroy the Powerpuff Girls, his only issue is making sure his teenage Ruffs don't actually fall in love with the girls.
Adult!Rugrats

• Tommy x Chuckie
  • Phil x Male!OC
  • Phil x Dil
  • Lil x Chuckie
  • Dil x OC
Adult!Recess
  • TJ x Spinelli
  • Gus x Spinelli
  • Gretchen x Vince
  • Spinelli x Bad Boy OC
  • Mikey x Male!OC
Harry Potter
  • Teen!Remus x Sirius
  • Lily Luna x Scorpius: Instead of the rebel corrupting the sweet nerd what if its the nerd that goes to them? This girl generally wants to know him and at first, he is taken aback. He practically thinks his best friend Albus is playing a trick on him, but, Lily truly likes him and he learns to like her. He doesn't want to corrupt her and not to mention he has Rose to chase him too.
  • Dominique x OC: As long as the male isn't family and in the Third Generation use who you want. OCs allowed. Dominique is this corrupted soul, always drinking too much, getting too high, She can barely function, so tired of being compared to her sister. Male is basically her saving grace. Always coming through in the middle of the night after a drunken phone call asking for a ride home. The male is a good guy and does it because he cares for her and he is her best friend. But, her actions disgust him to no end. He just promised never to let her down, because they know they're the only thing that's STABLE in their life. It becomes a routine. After an accident/or a night he carries her to bed she confesses her love. She's toxic, he knows that. He can't deny his own feelings so this time she has to get some real help. It's a long road to recovery.
  • Freddie x Male!OC
  • Scorpius x Albus
  • Hermione x Harry
  • Harry x Draco
  • Hermione x Draco
Grimm
  • Nick x Eve
  • Trubel x OC
  • Triplets x Kelly II
  • Wessen x Grimm
  • Triplets x OCs
Ben 10
  • Ben x Kevin
  • Kevin x Gwen
Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy
  • Edd x Kevin
  • Ed x Sarah
  • Edd x Marie
  • Our own story
  • Zuko x Sokka
  • Mai x Zuko
  • Katara x Zuko: A year after the war, Sokka and Katara got the tribe up and running again. Katara and Aang split up, he went missing in his attempt to bring the Airbenders back on their feet... Or at least the temple. Zuko and Mai also split up. Part of the Fire Nation started to cause trouble once again, so, Zuko and Katara decided to bring peace to the two nations for good was a wedding.
  • Katara's Daughter x Zuko's Son: As if Korra never happened. Aang got stuck in the Spirit Realm, the only way to do that is to get ancestors of Avatars in each element to open the Spirit Realm. So far they had (Y/C), (M/C), and (M/C's brother). Now they needed someone from the Earth ancestry. It will be a lot of adventure and we'll play the side characters. It won't be straight romance but will build to it.
TMNT
  • Raph x OC
  • TMNT x OC
  • Casey x Raph
  • Casey x OC
  • Donnie x Male!OC
  • Casey x April
  • Mikey x OC
Miraculous Lady Bug
  • Nate x Marc
  • Nino x Alya
  • Marinette x Adrien
  • Marinette x Luka
  • Rose x Juleka
Disney/Dreamworks
  • Go Go x Tadashi
  • Go Go x Honey
  • Hiccup x Merida
  • Hiccup x Heather
  • Heather x Astrid
  • Toni x Lor (Weekenders)
  • Carver x Tish (Weekenders)
  • Ron Stoppable x Kim Possible
  • Hiccup x Jack: Hiccup went back one winter to a village he saw a long time ago. He was told of Jack's death and he couldn't believe he was dead which is why he believed in him once he seen him back at Burke making winter.
  • Disney/Dreamworks High School
  • Disney/Dreamworks at Hogwarts
  • Lion King: Okay, in the Disney Lion King books Kopa was Simba's son, there was no Kiara and Kion. So, I think Kopa's father was scar (fan theory that Nala had to mate with Scar) and ran off as a cub. Which is why Simba is protective of Nala. Kovu's sister, Vitani, who use to be best friends with Kopa found him wounded and brought him back to the pride. Many characters and many NPCs
Tim Burton
  • Victor's kid x Jack/Sally's kid: He/She died but instead of going to where most dead people go, his/her dead protectors take her to Halloween Town where he/she meets a child of the famous Jack that even he heard stories about growing up.
DC/Marvel
  • Raven x Beast Boy
  • Male!OC x Damian Wayne
  • Jon Kent x Damian Wayne
  • Raven x Robin/Nightwing
  • Artemis x Kid Flash
  • Miss Martian x Superboy
  • Superboy x Female OC
  • Rouge x Gambit
  • Mutant OC x Mutant OC
  • Spiderman x Mary Jane
  • Ben Parker II x OC -For those who don't know... Spiderman had a daughter and son and his son is named after Ben and became Deaf as a kid.
OUAT
  • Henry x OC
  • Emma x Neal
  • Emma x Hook
  • Pan x Felix
  • Pan x OC
  • Pan x Wendy
  • Wendy x Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
F.png
FULL NAME: Fayre Dawn Asola
NICKNAME: Fay, Fire, or Dawn
BIRTHDAY: November 23rd
PRONOUNS: She/Her
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Pansexual
LIKES: Music, chocolate, motorcycles, monster, and getting dirty.
DISLIKES: Idiots, coffee, the feel of butter or lotion on her hands, staying indoors, and crying.
POSITIVE TRAITS: Humble, adventurous, creative, ambitious, and bold.
NEGATIVE TRAITS: Stubborn, impatient, impulsive, forgetful, and reckless.

FACE CLAIM: Becky G
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: 5' 1"
WEIGHT: 106lbs.
SCARS, TATTOOS, PIERCINGS?: "Familia" on one wrist, "Faith" on the other, dragonfly on her side, and roman numerals down her back.

PARENTS: Born to Adella Carlos and Miguel Asola, step-parents are Winifred George and Rosa Aceda.
SIBLINGS: Older full-blooded brother is Miguel Asola II, younger half-blooded sister is Maria Asola, same-aged step-brothers are Andreas Aceda, Marcos Aceda, younger step-brother Brandon George, and older step-sister is Elizabeth George.
PETS: Snake named Aspen.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
PAST PARTNERS: An ex-boyfriend, two ex-girlfriends, and an ex-partner (they were non-binary).

B A C K G R O U N D
Fayre was born to Adella and Miguel into a half-blooded family, she was the younger of two until she was eight. Miguel was having an affair with a woman that resulted in a little sister and a divorce. Her family was under the impression that Fayre wouldn't have magic like Adella, but it was around the time of the divorce she found out she did.
For a year Fayre lived between homes, her father slowly falling for her sister's mother. While at her mother's she found her love for motorcycles, her big brother often worked on motorcycles, so he had a reason to stay with Adella. He had taught Fayre how to ride and she taught herself how to race through the years.
Fayre lived a year constantly riding motorcycles and learning to love adventure with her big brother. Her father had already married Maria's mother which resulted in her best friend and stepbrothers. They fueled her love for adventure.
Life was content.
Fayre went to Ilvermorny with her stepbrothers and was placed in Thunderbird. When she was home, she would sneak off to races to either watch her brother or try to race herself. One race, when she was sixteen, she was asked to sing the national anthem for the Memorial Day Racing Derby, the other singer didn't show, and her brothers suggested her. They knew she had a beautiful voice and there was no harm in it.
They were right, there was no harm at all. The videos taken of her singing went viral and that is how she met Winnie George, a manager in the music business. It took about a year or two of hard work, but she gained a rather large following. Her mother and Winnie just got married the year she graduated from school.
Fay still enjoys racing and now she races on her own without help from her brothers. However, she is constantly told to stop racing and focus on her music career.

F R I E N D S
Fay is a friendly person; she loves meeting new people. She wants friends that want adventure and to have fun. They must be passionate about what they do in life.

R O M A N I C
Fay wants a partnership, she lost two exes because they refused to see her for who she was. Either because she refused to say she was into only girls or because her ex refused to see her as a racer just because she was a female. Fay isn't dating anyone, in fact, her recent ex was to promote her duet. She doesn't want to that again. She wants something real.

F A M I L Y
Adella and Fayre are close, Adella was the one that taught Fay that she can be anything and everything she ever wanted to be in life.
With her father, Miguel... Fayre will always love her father, but she could not see how a man can cheat on someone he supposedly loved with a woman who was only meant to be around for one night.
Fayre is close to Winnie, but, not in the way as a stepmother. Winnie became her friend as her time as Fay's manager. It just so happens that Winnie ended up with Adella.
When it comes to her brothers, she is the closest to Andreas and Marcos, they are the same age and they became thicker than thieves. She is also very close to Miguel, her brother, he taught her how to race and go for an adventure. As for Brandon and Maria, Fay never had the chance to really get close to them. They are both eight years younger than her and she always seemed too busy. When it comes to Elizabeth... Fay cannot stand her, and they do not get along whatsoever.
They may not always be close, but her family is everything to her and she would do anything for them.

O T H E R
She has 'work' friends both in the celebrity world and the racing world. Only a few of them make it out of the 'work friend' status. She can't stand a snob.
A.png
B A S I C
First Name:
Asumi
Surname: Nakamura
Pronunciation: Uh-sue-me nuk-uh-mu-ruh
Nickname: Mi
Date of Birth: February 13th
Accent: Common American with a twinge of Japanese.
Ethnicity: Japanese, Vietnamese, and rumored Caucasian
Nationality: American; Earth Colonies
Element: Non-Bender; child of Earth Benders

B E A U T Y
Hair:
Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 3"
Faceclaim: Lana Condor

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Asumi is considered quiet and reserved, but that is only by people who refuse to get to know her. Asumi is someone who is creative, she loves art and making the world a little brighter. Yeah, some would call her happy-go-lucky but she is also extremely stubborn and has an issue with always needing to be right in any given situation. She is also someone who sticks up for herself until she is black and blue in the face, sadly in a world of benders that comes quicker than she would like.
Dislikes: The color brown, the sports that do not accommodate to non-benders, cold tea, her grandmother and father.
Hobbies: Painting and doodling.
Talents: Getting paint in her hair.
Fears: Grandmother, mainly.

F A M I L Y
Asumi is the daughter of Nakamura Akihiro and his ex-lover Trần Binh, granddaughter to the Nakamura Enterprises Eiichi and his wife Akane. Asumi was originally not going to be brought in as a Nakamura but when Binh died Eiichi refused to allow his wife and son to adopt out his granddaughter. Eiichi was close to Asumi until he got sick and passed away, he was the only one in the family that didn't mind she was not a bender. Akane always treated Asumi like she wasn't worth the Nakamura family name due to her mother and not having bending abilities. Akane is even angrier that Eiichi left most of his money to Asumi.

F R I E N D S
Asumi's best friend is named Oliver, he had moved away at the start of the school year.

E X E S
Asumi only dated a few times in Middle School, nothing serious.
B.png
B A S I C S
Name:
Alekszander Morosse
Nickname: Alek
Pronunciation: Al-ekk-zander Moe-row-sss
Nicknames: Al
Date of Birth: 14th day of Autumn
Birthplace: Milyra
Accent: We would consider in British but with sharper words.

B E A U T Y
Hair:
Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'
Faceclaim: Bart Ackermans

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Alek grew up with a strict set of rules, he was taught a certain way of life and taught how he was to act. He was lucky that he was able to shake one rule off (marriage) until recently. He isn't really sure how to do "affection", he was never really shown how you are supposed to care for a spouse. He was taught a woman should act a certain way as well. He is a bit standoffish and tends to do more for business than himself.
Likes: Reading, sweets, women's stares, and admiration, Gems, Gold, and his country.
Dislikes: Women who fit in the box given to them, his set of rules, green beans, and hunting.
Hobbies: Piano and reading
Talents: About everything.
Fears: Failure

M I L Y R A K I N G D O M
Milyra is a wealthy kingdom, their main specialization is gems and gold and other finer things in life. The people of Milyra are often in the best dresses where for some stupid reason women believe the tighter the corset the wealthier you look. When working the people of Milyra still have a look about them that is shown they are made of something. Milyra's religion is under three Gods (Moon, Earth, and Sun) and the churches are run by one priest and a priestess, a priestess is considered the only woman allowed to speak over a man.

F A M I L Y
Alek is the only son of King Larence and Queen Guenivere, the eldest of three. He is close to his two little sisters and his Nanny Nora. He and his parents only interact to conduct business. His two sisters, Eliana and Penelope are both being raised to marry off one day, which he does not like the idea of. He is protective of his sisters.

C.png
B A S I C
Name:
Persephone
Previous Name: Kore
Meaning: Bringer of Death | Maiden
Date of Birth: Twenty-third day of Spring
Accent: Soft and Greek
Parents: Demeter and Zeus
Goddess Of: Vegetation Goddess

B E A U T Y
Hair:
Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 5"
Faceclaim: Han Eu Ddeum

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Persephone will one day be described as formidable, venerable, and a majestic queen of the Underworld. However, at this current moment, she is considered kind and gentle. Most describe her as shy and soft but others describe her as rebellious and always looking for adventure. It just mattered how you got to know her.
Dislikes: Mostly being controlled by her mother.
Hobbies: Gardening, mainly.
Talents: Making plants grow and painting.
Fears: Demeter
D.png
B A S I C S
First Name:
Anthony
Surname: Marcel
Nickname: Tony
Pronunciation: Ann-th-uh-nee Mar-ss-el
Date of Birth: August 9th
Accent: Common Upper-Class New York
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: American

B E A U T Y
Hair:
Brown
Faceclaim: Bill Skarsgård

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Tony seems quiet and reserved, mainly because that was how his grandfather taught him to act in public. He is intelligent and enjoys being active mentally and physically. People often tell him that he radiates top energy, which he finds a bit funny considering he is a straight bottom. He doesn't mind people knowing that he is gay.
Dislikes: Having to pretend to be straight in public.
Hobbies: Writing
Talents: Writing
Fears: His grandfather

F A M I L Y
Tony is the grandson of Michael J. Marcel, founder of the Marcel Industries and the man controlling his future. When his mother Elizabeth-Anne Marcel-Jordan got pregnant she was fresh out of High School so Michael had to care for his daughter and grandson until she married five years later to a good man named Benjamin Jordan. Benjamin raised and adopted Anthony as his own but Michael threatened to cut everyone out of the will if Anthony and Elizabeth-Anne dropped the Marcel surname (and later Anthony's little sister Hailey). Benjamin had no money and relented. Michael does not approve of Benjamin or Tony's sexuality but when the man that Michael wanted to marry Hailey off to refused due to their sexuality he found use of Tony after all.

F R I E N D S
Tony has a few good friends, one being his betrothed.

E X E S
Tony only dated one woman and many men, though it was mainly about sex.
E.png

B A S I C S
First Name:
Silas
Surname: Allerton
Nickname: N/A
Pronunciation: Sigh-les Al-ler-ton
Date of Birth: Winter
Accent: Cockney
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: British
Species: Vampire

B E A U T Y
Hair:
Blonde
Faceclaim: Charles Bilgrien

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Silas is considered a very goofy person, he enjoys fun and he makes the most of his immortality. He is considered a little immature at times but he doesn't consider it a bad thing. He enjoys learning new things about the world as it ages.
Dislikes: Werewolves
Hobbies: Chello and Violin
Talents: Music
Fears: He hasn't decided

F A M I L Y
Silas' family has been dead and gone for a long time, he made his own family. He has his new brother Everett and his new sister Daphne, they stick together like siblings and of course, they have their Sire, Charles. He took on the fatherly role of the three.

F R I E N D S
Silas has plenty of friends, but he doesn't think they matter. They will die before he will.

E X E S
He could not give a number or remember most of their names.

• Love
Reactions: themysteriousashe
A young mousey person with short brown curly hair sat on their head walked into the classroom, at first glance no one could tell in this person was male or female. Only that they stood at five foot nothing and could barely look over their podium. They pulled out their small wand and tapped their podium with just a few words, the podium now shrinking to their size.

"Hello class," they said softly, their eyes seemed to be five shades of brown. "I do apologize for my tardiness, no reason to be almost two months late." They joked with a small laugh, their very American accent coming out as they spoke. The students could tell that their teacher was new to Hogwarts and England. They didn't wear robes most teachers wore; they wore a barn-brown buttoned-up vest over a white shirt with the same brown slacks and black shoes. On the vest had a few buttons, one showing pride for Ilvermorny, one declaring Metamorphamagi rights, and last pin was a pride pin for non-binaries.

"Now, let's get started, shall we?" They asked, opening their mouth before a young Ravenclaw raised their hand and asked who the teacher was. "My apologies! I am Professor Athenais Achbor, or Mouse." They said with a nod, "I am a Metamorphamagi," they demonstrated by letting their short mousey brown hair grow with two little mouse ears on top before quickly shaking their head to go back to what they chose was normal for the day. "I promise to answer all questions after our very first lesson, together, in Wizarding Literature. I love to read myself." They continued before flicking their wand so their textbook opens.

"Let's start with Children's Stories, No-Maj Born it is time for you to listen up," they said sweetly. "It is no secret we have books like The Tales of Beedle the Bard and The Toadstool Tales but what No-Maj -my apologies you say Muggles- don't know is that the tales like Beauty and the Beast or Snow White may have villains that are witches but the authors were magic folk themselves. To Muggles they were meant to teach Muggles not to cross us whereas for us the stories were meant to teach us how to treat people and not use our magic on Muggles. In the original Beauty and the Beast, Beast ate his love only Snow White actually got her happy ending." They said with a shrug. "In my opinion, books that were written to be warnings had painted the dirty picture placed on us." They added, purely out of opinion.

"For an assignment I want you to take any childhood story and rewrite it to where it could please both Magic and Muggles." They said with a smile, watching some of the students already write ideas down and others groan. "Now, now… I want a small version. Only five hundred words." They waited for some to look more pleased. "Now, students, before I allow you to get started on your assignment what were your questions?"