moth's search

M

moth girlfriend

Original poster
hi there! i'm ieuan/moth, a 17 year old girl on the internet.
i'm not a very aggressive plotter; i typically go with the flow.
i'm trying to get back into roleplaying.

roleplays will be sfw only; i'm on the cusp of turning 18 next month, and i don't want to roleplay nsfw content with minors only to stop come april 11th.

i love plots with romance. i love apocalyptic roleplays. i love angel/demon roleplays. i love slice of life, but i also love action and adventure. i can be very flexible.
ideas based off of anime? tell me about it!
fantasy ideas with knights and prince/princesses? please go for it! i'd love something with that!
realistic ideas with the everyday issues of people? i love it!!

i can roleplay multiple characters at once. i play any gender, and any sexuality.
f/f, f/m, m/m, anytime
non-binary character friendly

i'd just love anybody with a bit of an idea already in their mind to contact me
and i love to talk ooc
semi-lit, typically match post length of my roleplay partner

will roleplay on forum, through pm, or on discord

i do not roleplay canon characters, OCs only please

don't be shy <3 slide into these dms and lets see what we can create together!
thanks much!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Levy and marcy
Helloooo! I really like the look of your post and think we could maybe think of a thread to do together! I prefer mxm, I absolutely looove slice of life rps but I used to have an apocalyptic rp years ago that I love so I wouldn't mind doing something along those lines.

Hi! I'm pretty partial for something either fantasy or slice of life. How about you?

How would you feel about combining post apocalyptic and fantasy together? Maybe something along with knight/princess kind of ordeal? Could be fun!