Mother's Day, What Did You Get Your Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma's husband and I took her to China Inn (a buffet that serves southern and Chinese food). My uncle was supposed to come home from Florida but he's stuck there for another week (he renovates houses and has a bit of a business going). The damn place was PACKED (damn church crowds) and we had to wait a while before getting directed to our table. Ironically, we tried to go last year but the restaurant was so damn full that people were outside like crazy so we went to Shoney's instead. A shootout happened at China Inn and a security guard was killed :(

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I bought her tickets to 50 shades of Grey. Two of them, one for my father too. I wish I could sit besides them during the movie, just to see their reaction. lol Somehow I doubt they really know what the movie is all about. But I may be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time...

I gave my mom $2 and told her to buy a card. She laughed.

I also made deviled eggs for dinner (we had burgers).

I got my mom a card with dunkin' donuts gift card inside, because she's hooked on that stuff like crack (and she buys herself everything she wants. And My dad always goes overboard and buys her like a million things)

I got her a present from all her grandbabies (my animals) which was a card and a pretty potted plant, which said "Gramma, Hope you like your flowers, we tried really hard not to eated it!"

I got my mom a card with dunkin' donuts gift card inside, because she's hooked on that stuff like crack (and she buys herself everything she wants. And My dad always goes overboard and buys her like a million things)

I got her a present from all her grandbabies (my animals) which was a card and a pretty potted plant, which said "Gramma, Hope you like your flowers, we tried really hard not to eated it!"

art first I read drunkin' donuts and had myself a good giggle.

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.