FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Yeah, basically it is what it says on the can, you can share hints you missed that you realized later or hints you gave that the person never picked up on.
I'll start. One of my past gfs wore a see through top on our first date. I being a polite boy said "oh, I think you mistakenly put on a see through top, would you like to borrow my coat to cover up." Still got laid but she gave me shit for it.

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
In highschool a guy friend got me a rose for Valentine's day, and my dumbass never realized that was him shooting his shot. I MISSED it and it didn't figure it out until years and years later. T___T I woulda totally dated him too.

Reactions: Moose
I never realize when anyone is into me because by default I assume they aren't, but back when I was in high school I had a male best friend that I shared everything with. My home life was shit at the time, and I was joking about running away and he was like, "you can sleep on my futon. I'd make you breakfast every day." And I thought he was just being a homie 😂 It wasn't until a good decade later, and we'd fallen out of touch, that I realized he liked me.

Another one I missed till recently because of a bad start is there was this girl who repeatedly would try to convince me of how smart she was, and I was an asshole to her about it. Recently I remembered around that time I frequently commented that I preferred smart women. This was back in high school during my incel days...

My social skills are not the best, but they were even worse in my youth. I was also just really solitary, isolated, and had low self-esteem (I was deeply troubled because of my abusive household). So it just never made sense to me as to why anyone would find me desirable in any way. But, during my senior year, a very nice, pretty girl kept dropping these hints that she liked me. She would run up behind me to give me hugs, she'd call me adorable pet names, she'd grope at me, she'd give me kisses on the cheek. All I could think was 'Why does she do these weird things? Why does she even waste her time on me? I am confused.' If I'd of just paid some goddamn attention and stopped being such a wuss, I would have realized she was crushing on me. I really liked her, too. lol

I have two, both involved me studying.

Friend said she forgot her key inside her unit and wanted to stay w me while she waited for her cousin to get home. Literally was in bed together with her straddling me and I said I had to study. I HAVE NO IDEA IF IEVEN PASSED THAT TEST

Cheerleading acquaintance told me to study inside her unit so she wasn't alone. Was dressed even less than usual but I was whatever.
She said she'd watch adventure time while I studied and she took her laptop OFF the desk, onto the floor next to me and was actively pulling my right hand towards her tibbies.

I pulled my right hand off bc I needed that for studying.

Both these times I was told MANY years later that they wanted to fuck me until the point that I swerved them

One time a guy wanted my number on an app so he said 'on a scale of (000) 000-0000 to (999) 999-9999 how much did you enjoy our conversation today'

I said '(777) 777-7777' because the convo was mid LMAO

How did I not realize he was asking for my number... 😔

Mr. Absinthe and I are a pair of idiots well suited to each other.

• I totally missed that despite the 'random' partner assignments for a monthly charity collection thing, I always ended up with him. The guy organising the whole event.
  • Was really forward about liking goth girls. I agreed and asked him if he'd like me to introduce him to my friend.
  • He asked if I wanted to grab lunch together to discuss a project we were supposed to be working on for a university club. I agreed, he took me out to a nice place for lunch, I thought he was just being a sweet friend.
  • He then invited me up to his apartment 'for coffee'. Which I accepted... To drink coffee. In the process I somehow ignored all his attempts at flirting.
He missed many very clumsy, very obvious attempts at flirting too... Long story short, aforementioned friend got involved and spelled out the obvious for us both. We got married last year so it all worked out eventually. Over the course of about twelve months and at least four dates-that-weren't-dates-because-one-or-both-of-us-were-oblivious-to-it.

Last edited: