Moshi Moshi ☆

• Thread starter Monochrome Rainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monochrome Rainbow

Original poster
Hiya! Monochrome Rainbow here c": Though you guys can probably call me Sae or May or whatever haha.

I like to write a lot and I used to roleplay with someone on this page (she invited me). But recently we haven't been able to roleplay so she referred me to this page so I can find people with the same interests.

I prefer roleplays where my OCs can
interact with canon characters. Oh and I like anime and I read novels and books during my spare time!

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

Welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you find that it's everything and more! Hopefully you get settled quickly ! :)

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope everything gets settled for you nice and easy around here.

Welcome! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku ^_^

Hello and welcome to the site, hope you have a very enjoyable time here. Hope to see you around, and enjoying yourself. If you can't find others to role play with try posting a thread for what you're looking to RP. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.