Moshi moshi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Binks

Original poster
Salutations, Iwaku community! I am Binks, quite new to this role play site but very keen to start.
I have browsed the forums and different threads, and I must say, the creativity formed here is marvelous. I look forward to role play with you all.

And now, I have copy and pasted a list of questions provided by the staff to answer because I can't think of anything else to say!

What do you prefer to be called? Well, something not offensive...
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I guess mystery. Once I get comfortable, I'll probably announce my gender.
How old are you? Said above.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to site, definitely not to role playing.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer groups, but it depends who a role play partner I have for one-on-one.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Jumping in puddles for a few minutes before fleeing inside.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Smooth. Jazz. No offense to those who enjoy this music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nami Hashimoto
Welcome to the community Binks! Hope you enjoy everything Iwaku has to offer and if you need any help, never be afraid to ask!

Thanks you two! I appreciate your warm hearts •//u//•

I am going to call you Thackery. Because your name is Binks and your picture is a cat. It's most fitting..

Also, hello.

hocuspocus03.gif

Hi there and welcome to the site~

Hope to RP with you anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.