Mortal Kombat X

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
Since Mortal Kombat XL is now out (I own it on PS4), I might as well post a thread about this game.

What are your thoughts on the game so far?

I think it's pretty sweet (although I badly suck at it) and the new characters are all amazing. Except D'Vorah. I hate bugs! I especially love the Kombat Kids and they don't deserve the hate they get. Soul Calibur V should take notes!

The DLC isn't half-bad either although it would've been great if Freddy had returned from the last game. Freddy vs Jason MK style!

Admittedly, I love Mortal Kombat, I was relieved and happy when Mortal Kombat 9 returned to its roots and brought back creative Fatalities.

Mortal Kombat X is probably my favourite Post-Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I adore the new characters, from Erron Black's Clint Eastwood Like Gunslinging antics to Cassie Cage's Quips with her father xD. the intro dialogues are fantastic too(Kano's "Deadbeat Dad" remark is fuckin savage) and add more character to these former one dimensional characters.

I mostly main Triborg, Alien and Tremor because those guys are just great. I joke play Goro too when I feel like a shit.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Admittedly, I love Mortal Kombat, I was relieved and happy when Mortal Kombat 9 returned to its roots and brought back creative Fatalities.

Mortal Kombat X is probably my favourite Post-Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I adore the new characters, from Erron Black's Clint Eastwood Like Gunslinging antics to Cassie Cage's Quips with her father xD. the intro dialogues are fantastic too(Kano's "Deadbeat Dad" remark is fuckin savage) and add more character to these former one dimensional characters.

I mostly main Triborg, Alien and Tremor because those guys are just great. I joke play Goro too when I feel like a shit.

You got it on PS4? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.