Mortal Kombat: The Tournament Returns

What Realm will your character fight for? multiple characters? Should I create a discord server?

• Earthrealm

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Netherrealm

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Outworld

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Edenia

• Yes I will play multiple characters

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No I will not play multiple characters.

• Yes Discord

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No Discord

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • OMG
Reactions: Onslaught
PxJNPrksFh50qLbfYJfz2hpk3AwL3zhyGutqVH6sMFWLnXHZdrtcFSuvIitfFWM5ob8oOdskVzM6e6gkcqkURd5dKp5qLQvqaqO4imt_PHCDGHGP50EW7tRhnB8IgAM9F_xcPN90uEk06R7FYKGhlYp5TEdLopgGqsAgwRHTsO3L87ZOg09QgP_c3WqJHoM6EGebiiXnsCz9wLAOFy9xkd5XV0QG2tAbJn2ctiaGzH5EXkBOD3LkNgG9EN6DfoVlI2mN21guqz9ZIRFX9hBZZqdIfsrgmiJQBlOvmPwT8Wx-MPfMAP7MT328wo_hYylVwktX-vZ0hvGojG1h6le4pRBPLo5EniwbwGZ6QLgegp3-fiP0QhQxfEQl_ZJAXtVfMVq_IN6_7Wkv1z5k2VHX0Ek64gNo0CYY6yVMweYpWwncGJMdyEcoi7VoQ423PWlzGMMawgnLt4OlX2gtAWo_pxhBzlGF3FYCKg7su9QVmA3anpPcUGft0Ltyh6LS9CqxBvMtBS-zl-LQt_Sl5HCgJPKpXtgv-7upuAoIeWpW9aZX0pvZZXvE65yRDvWKuM9qPZnkb9nI5PcqGNOdYjaZkXt7EhtE-4QRt1yjG8mAF-O-DOeDRMQf-u-x6_fJsI147va6oPdc2HvTi_iqnlNTMZIlCiYitPixokn8bK1COwIksMKCGVVxvRpunoZvqmXjFZL5lW23tjGpvyqYCK8vsEcOFDyY_hTkg6Q5nazDAhtZcvDYUCvsOtTpOpNtO3z6N2tRipU8F7HmNrmzJ-y0V_0C9pxxFlL1Hs4-K9Z_8qj1YiLuDPxAtDB8z1cNDZSHTlPck0EnoKc2HZl1rbPNNrXYTu-wCr1cVeKgCGkm=w709-h900-no

(Image is not entirely accurate)

Name: Baal

Appearance: Standing nearly a foot and three inches taller than the chosen Prince Goro. Baal is a monstrous nine-foot-five and several hundred pounds. With ashen colored markings over an otherwise dark pigment skin tone, what further sets this behemoth apart from Dragon or Tigarr Clans of the Shokan peoples is the large tusks jutting from his lower jaw over his upper lip, with the addition of large spike protrusions on his shoulders, along his forearms, and the four Tarkatan like arm blades. This is a new species of Shokan arising from the Netherrelm, though he is the only known one to exist

Race: Shokan (Oni Breed)

Home Realm: Netherrealm

Realm Alignment: Outworld

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Affinities: Abigor Kahn (Only)

Special Talent/Quirk: Fire user, Superhuman strength, Superhuman endurance

Character introduction:

Special Moves:

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

Fatalities:

1.)

2.)

3.)

W.I.P

Last edited:
@Andy

I have a question, well maybe two; is Abigor Kahn into sorcery like Shao Kahn? And if he is, can I say that he created Baal? Both as a weapon to win tournaments and to usurp the Shokan to place some more willing to go along with his methods?

Last edited:
@Andy

I have a question, well maybe two; is Abigor Kahn into sorcery like Shao Kahn? And if he is, can I say that he created Baal? Both as a weapon to win tournaments and to usurp the Shokan to place some more willing to go along with his methods?
Yeah that's all fine with me. I was thinking Abigor Kahn was going to be kind of like Shao Kahn in the sense that physically he's pretty powerful but I was going to give him more sorcery then Shao Kahn ever had. So..just a little more dangerous in that sense.

• __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_and_kamen_rider_blades_fate_and_3_more_drawn_by_reiei_8__sample-6b59363ccc8707f9ac7c77fade83f0f7.jpg

Name: Shuang Ya, "Blizzard Fang"
    Race: Cryomancer
    *Home realm: Outworld
    *Realm Alignment: Outworld
    *Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
    Affinities: Lin Quei(Sister Clan)

• __kamen_rider_blades_and_kamen_rider_blades_tategami_hyoujuusenki_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_catball1994__sample-4813a9d3d91ef66740abcb0881c07c40.jpg

--{[Shan Baoxue]}--
    The former head's Armor​

Character introduction:
    The Shan Shi is a clan aligned with the Lin Quei. While the Shan Shi are not assassins, they are clan of wandering protectors, roaming Outworld with the intent of slaying those with evil intent using their blades and power over ice.

Shuang Ya is both the youngest of the Shan Shi and the youngest head of the Shan Shi due to the former head not bearing a child before his death. As she inherits the former head's armor, Shuang Ya choses not to wear it. Instead, she choses to have it fight with her as a cryo summon, as if her dear friend is still alive with her.

As the new head, Shuang Ya hopes to establish a larger clan than the 10 warriors the clan has, knowing that she'll be able to protect Outworld better that way.

*Special talent/quirk:
    Shuang Ya can create frost constructs of living creatures that move like living, breathing animals. Mainly Lions. Uniquely, Shuang Ya has developed a tandem fighting style with an active Frost Construct donning the former head's armor. However, due to the nature of Kombat and how she sees the armor as her friend still living, Ya fights without it.

As a Cryomancer, Shuang Ya commands the cold and ice. However, as a member of the Lin Quei's Smaller sister Clan, the Shan Shi, Shuang Ya is trained to channel her cryokinetic abilities through her sword.

• Special Moves:
    Frost Fang - Ya coats her blade in thick, sharp ice with 3 edges, cleaving her opponent with it using a 3 stroke slash.
    The Mountain Lion - Ya swings her blade and conjures a frost construct of a lion, which scratches or mauls her opponent.
    Frost Kunai - Ya creates icicles that act as projectiles. Ya can also use this with her sword, with the added benefit of a chain that lets her reels her towards the icicle itself. Think of it as a grappling hook.
    Fatalities:
    The Blizzard Forest - Ya stabs the ground and creates a construct of spikes around her, resembling a forest. Her opponent is frozen or stabbed during the creation of this forest.
    Righteousness - Ya slices her enemy into pieces with a frost coated sword.
    The Eternal Mane - Ya summons Shan Baoxue behind her opponent, and both of them hack and slash their opponent until they're frozen solid, after which, the solidified opponent is then shattered into pieces.

Other:
I notice a distinct lack of anime face claims. Let's fix that, shall we?
@Andy yes

Alright wasn't sure if she was or not. Thanks she's accepted.

Reactions: ThePotatoGod
jaeyoung-jeong-pick-17.jpg

*Name: Lilith
*Race: Goddess
*Home realm: Netherrealm
*Realm Alignment: Netherrealm
*Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affinities: Netherrealm

*Special talent/quirk:

Can transform and shapeshift into a swarm of bats or one large vampire bat to attack enemies. Has the power to absorb life and bestow powerful magic, can enter and leave realms using portals to and from the Netherrealm, has powerful dark magic including mastery of elemental magic and blood magic, Gets stronger s she fights by absorbing her opponent's bloodlust. Her main weapon is her lance Abaddon, This lance is infused with strong Netherrealm magicks and functions much like other divine and infernal weapons. A normal human taking hold of her lance will be driven mad. The lance cam be destroyed but Lilith can easily construct a new copy. Lilith can also shapeshift and change her appearance and voice as she sees fit. Can enhance her wlaws and armor with a deadly and highly lethal poison to defend herself or paralyze her victims.

Character introduction: Lilith is the Goddess of Blood, as well as the Queen of the Succubus in the Netherrealm. For many centuries she had laid dormant, unconcerned with the affairs of the realms, but when Liu Kang took Kronika's place as God of Time, Lilith's interest was piqued. Now she is hellbent on making Liu Kang her life partner and claiming the power of the hourglass for herself. Even if it kills him.

Special Moves:

Widow's Wrath:
Lilith enhances her claws with a special venom she created herself. This venom paralyzes her victim and allows her to do what she will. In combat, this serves to weaken her foe and allow her to deal more devastating blows like Hellfire Bolt or Piercing Visions. Can be amplified to deal even more damage.

Hellfire Bolt:
Fires a bolt of Hellfire, burning the opponent. This move can be amplified to fire three shots instead of one.

Piercing Visions:
Lilith summons Abaddon and begins a series of deadly slashes. She uses her own infernal speed to dash past her foe several times and slash at them with each pass, taking a part of their health with each hit. This move can be amplified to take more health and the last strike launches the opponent. The move doesn't work if the first strike is blocked or if she misses.

Bat Swarm:
Lilith transforms into a swarm of blood bats and teleports across the stage. This can be amped to fake out the opponent and send Lilith back to her original position after vanishing. Lilith cannot be damaged during the teleportation only after she reappears or the move is interrupted. Can be used to go closer or farther to her opponent.

Worthless Fool:
Grabs her opponent, running a claw down their cheek before plunging her claws into their gut, ripping out a chunk of their health and tossing them away. Can be amplified to deal more damage and the ending changes to a kick instead of a throw.

Fatalities:

Shut up and Kiss Me:
Lilith grabs her opponent, kissing them deeply and absorbing their entire life force. She then opens a portal behind the victim and herself before she kicks them through one. The victim's charred burnt corpse falls out from the second portal, with Lilith looking at the camera and shrugging.

Firmly Grasp It:
Lilith impales the victim with Abaddon, raising them into the air as they scream and slide down the shaft of the weapon into Lilith's waiting grasp.. Lilith keeps a firm grip on her weapon as she kisses the victim and drains whatever little life they had left.

Flight of The Succubus:
Lilith charged her claws with venom and slashes her victim in the face, grabbing them by the throat and taking to the skies. Once in the air she tosses the victim up and transforms into a massive swarm of Blood Bats, devouring their body flesh and all.

Other:
Lilith thinks very little of humanity, often referring to them as food or cattle. She does however have a soft spot for cats and chocolate.

Last edited:
@Hahli Nuva your latest character is accepted sorry for the wait.

@Onslaught I've been thinking on the question you asked me before about whether or not a character adding flames or..whatever to their punches and kicks during a combo counts as a special move or not. After thinking about it a lot I think I'm going to have to say that yes giving a character that ability will count as a special move. Just because I personally can't think of a way that would make things balanced for the characters that can't do something like that with their combos.

So when are we starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.