Mortal Kombat RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm sure with some thought we can make it work

I just wanna rip someone's spine out and use it to scratch my back, in the morning.

Lol I'm going more for the new school ones where story is more important. I mean, you can certainly create your own character and moveset and such. But, character matters. I want their abilities to make some sense, their weapons, all that stuff. I would strongly prefer characters be thought out and fleshed out, rather than just be characters created to annihilate stuff.

Also, in sticking with the newer gen games, death isn't going to be all that common a thing. Fatalities and such will happen, but not as often as some might like.

Ao Kuang, the Chinese dragon god of the China Sea who was released from his prison in the East China Sea Floor.

I'd like to play a god from Earth Realm. . . Ao Kuang.

Ohhhh. Sorry, mate. I don't think I would really want people playing gods.

*could hear the grumble of someone who wanted to play Raiden* XD

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Pfft,, those guys were made to be beaten up by the players. XD

That's my point. But if he still doesn't want me to have a character like that, I have another idea. . . . A Neanderthal man.

*Shoots an iceball to see if the thread is still alive*

Well, if it does start I think I'll play as the Neanderthal Man who's from a culture that's developed vocal cords several thousand years ago.

Kotal Kahn isn't a god, he was simply mistaken for one because of his powers. And Shao Kahn is simply a beast.

Shinnok and Fujin are both gods though.

Also, hey.

Mileena's death made my inner fanboy cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.