MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAT

I think you're mistaking a "deep, sensible plot hidden underneath seven layers of blood and gore" with a game that just excuses kids to rip each other's faces off.

I'm talking about a game with an enraged ninja spectre that breathes fire, a guy with cybernetic arms, and a man-lizard who can turn invisible and eat your head in one bite. Not a bunch of serial killers.

Maybe it's just my inner child, but Mortal Kombat's characters are great as they are.

I'm talking about a game with an enraged ninja spectre that breathes fire, a guy with cybernetic arms, and a man-lizard who can turn invisible and eat your head in one bite. Not a bunch of serial killers.

Maybe it's just my inner child, but Mortal Kombat's characters are great as they are.

You forgot dude that can freeze people.

and a dude who shoots fireballs out of his hands, and turns into a man eating dragon

I'm sure they would let Scorpion breathe fire, why not? Some are possible and hell they could have Reptile move like a ninja and seem invisible. Heck if I know.

But he WAS mentioned in the pitch.

>=[

He didn't really show up, though, he was just mentioned and there was a quick flash of his design; everybody else was more or less fleshed out.