MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAT

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
Mortal Kombat was here, Tekken is a loser.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_MqZn7E-mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_MqZn7E-mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

C

Cosmic Orion

Is this really really real?

There was no release date . . .

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

HO. LEE. FU. KING. SHIT.

EDIT: Alleged Release date is 2013....dear jesus, it will be epic.

F

Flaremon

I came, and whole of Earth turned white.

YOU WILL BE NEXT.

On a side note... COOL SHIT. Can't wait. *squeals*

M

Myrnodyn

FINISH HIM!

OMG! SQUEALING LIKE A FANGIRL!

...the games always stood out because of their mix of brutality and interesting backstory...

ME WANTS!

P

Palonis

Is this really really real?

There was no release date . . .
If it isn't real, it's perhaps the most professionally done fanwork I've ever seen. Either way, it's awesome, and if there does happen to be a real movie attached to this, then I am going to be pumped.

C

Cosmic Orion

Well I mean if Michael Jal White is a fan of MK to the point he'd do it I'm impressed.

*Recognized him from SPAWN*

It just seemed like such a drastic re-working that if you try to EXPLAIN it to an MK fan they hate it but if you let them WATCH it they get sucked in somehow. And yes I sent it/told enough friends about this to test that theory.

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fine doing both~
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry/Smut; Romance. Every now and then I'll do a -good- Romance RP.
This looks totally EPIC JUICE!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333

O

Ochalla

Doesn't look like a movie trailer or even a pre-trailer. My money is on a game teaser. Then again everything is about viral marketing now days.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

and Don't forget Jeri Ryan, also known as Seven of Nine, she showed up as Sonja Blade

W

Warmaster Death

fuck oath. two good actors.

i dont give a fuck if its a game or a film.

buckets. of. cum.

C

Cosmic Orion

It still has to top THIS. . .

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJgAeGUD2FU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJgAeGUD2FU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

F

Flaremon

It's a short film. *read Wikipedia some hours ago* Apparently, it's made as an UNOFFICIAL test shoot for the actual reboot. So, yeah, might not happen, you guys.
Wikipedia said:
In June 2010, a seven-minute short, titled Mortal Kombat - Rebirth, was created and posted on the Internet as an unofficial test shoot that served as a push for an R-rating for the film. Directed by Kevin Tancharoen, the clip starred Michael Jai White as Jacks (Jax) (depicted therein as a police detective) and Jeri Ryan as Sonya Blade, with other characters such as Reptile, Scorpion, Johnny Cage and Baraka making appearances.
Hopes that it's a real deal, though.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

This is for you flare, just for saying that

K

Killjoy

GMK couldn't have said it better.

DAMNIT FLARE! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET US LIVE IN OUR RESPECTIVE DREAM WORLD?!

*sobs at Flare's passive-aggressive trolling (>_>?)*

F

Flaremon

Eh. I thought that someone would had already tried and be a smartass about it and posted that. Turns out nobody did, yet, so I thought I was being contributory...

Guess not. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!