Mors Malum diabolus

• Thread starter The Underdark Rises
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Underdark Rises

Original poster
History is changing, as the world will soon forever be warped. Lurking deep within the earth, fortified by walls of heartless stone. Webs of conspiracy are woven from behind the guise wrought by swarthy shadows bosom. An entity older than most civilized kingdoms rest, now stirring from a deep state of torpor. The existence and identity of this evil escapes most, yet monsters and demons alike now stalk the roads. Preying on the innocent and preventing the growth of the industrial age.

But there are those that can sense the coming storm, those with a thirst for answers regarding questions few ask. That perhaps under the surface of our advanced world, something truly insidious lurks, wanting nothing more than to consume the flow of progress. (keep only basic plot info to permit creativity and flexibility between players.)

Role- As a player you can interact anyway you desire, you can be a member of the order, a wandering mercenary or a seer seeking answer. Heck you can even been a flirtatious wench who is seeking revenge for a friends death for all I care.

Romance is optional, but it will be played out. I will be playing Kirk as the main OC with the other two as support characters. Making their entrance as the plot thickens.

Length doesn't bother me as long as you put effort into it.

Characters I'll play

kirk_VintageColors_1-1-1.jpg

Name: Kirk.
Race: Aasimar
Class: Paladin.
Vocation: Wandering swordsman

BeFunky_____w____by_aenaluck-d62xp95jpg_zps1e5b5ce1.jpg

Name: Gerald
Race: Human.
Class: Fighter.
Vocation: Police officer

orcsig_zps0cbf4e82.jpg