Morning Drink!

What do you drink first thing in the morning?

• Tea

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Coffee

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Jucie

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Water

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Decaf coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fancy coffee drinks like lattes and such.

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Milk

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Smoothie

• Pop/Soda (I know people do this)

• Hot chocolate

• Other!

• Energy Drink.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Iced Tea

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Ginger Ale

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gin and tonic if I feel fancy and failed to sleep the previous night.

Coffee.....coffee is the only way I can slither out of bed. Tea if I'm out of coffee. I need some form of caffeine or else I just lay in bed all day staring at the ceiling and wondering how to function.

First step, water. Usually a good amount of it, at that. Then trundle out of bed to make coffee or tea, depending on where I'm at. Usually coffee at home.

Coffee in my mug gets specifically two spoons of sugar and maybe a teaspoon of creamer. (Right now I have a little thing of thin mint creamer and it's absolutely delicious ^^)

My day begins around 12:30 PM because I work from 2:30 PM to 11 PM. I usually drink coffee-flavoured energy drinks on my way to work. I already drink ridiculous amounts of water on a daily basis. When I take the time, I'll try to always drink a mug of milk-sugar coffee before leaving.

As a kid and teenager, I could not start my day without my Tropicana Extra Pulp Orange juice =V fancy eh? then in college it was black extra-strong coffee with sugar or leftover flat soda hahaha.

When I'm feeling motivated though, I make delicious smoothies: fresh-frozen fruits, dessert tofu, milk, maple syrup, and any juice on hand. It's fucking amazing, and thanks to the tofu it actually fills you up for a few hours :)

5 Large Scoop Dark Roast Coffee, black with light sugar.

I drink three pots most days.

ORANGE JUCIE FOREVER!!

Or Pomegranate Blueberry.

... I'm not a rich snob.

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Sometimes coffee or milk, orange juice. When I work in the morning and can't eat a decent breakfast I'll go for a smoothie.

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Water.

If I'm not in a hurry, green tea 8)

In order of frequency: Water, coffee, and tea.

If they all flowed from the tap freely, it would be tea.

Hot chocolate. I just don't feel right if I don't get my mug of delicious hot chocolate. Though sometimes I want some coffee instead for some bizarre reason, usually on Saturdays I've noticed.

coffee the gift of life with two tiring jobs

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.