Morning Drink!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Touch of Insanity, May 9, 2016.

?

What do you drink first thing in the morning?

1. Tea

17 vote(s)
    36.2%
  2. Coffee

23 vote(s)
    48.9%
  3. Jucie

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  4. Water

24 vote(s)
    51.1%
  5. Decaf coffee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Fancy coffee drinks like lattes and such.

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  7. Milk

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  8. Smoothie

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. Pop/Soda (I know people do this)

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  10. Hot chocolate

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  11. Other!

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  12. Energy Drink.

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  13. Iced Tea

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  14. Ginger Ale

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I figured, since a few of these had popped but I should make my own :D The thought across this morning when I had a glass of chocolate milk rather then my usual tea.

So the question is, what do you like to drink first thing in the morning? Why? Do you ever change it up? If I miss anything post it below and I'll add it to the poll!

For myself, I usually have orange pekoe tea with milk and a shit tone of sugar, cause I'm a tea murder. But I also like hot chocolate. Only rarely do I have juice or chocolate milk.

2. Energy drink

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will almost always grab coffee. Other drinks include water and ginger ale, though.

Vernors ginger ale > Everything

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iced tea. Pretty much all I ever drink except for when we have caffeinated soda around.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nowadays I usually drink a whole lot of water in the mornings, and after that, I drink chai :D

When I lived with my parents or by myself though, morning drink was milk/chocolate milk.

If I'm working, then morning drink is coffee for sure, usually a Tim Horton's one ^_^ My brain doesn't wake up without caffeine, and you need a woken brain if you're going to be dealing with kiddies, or worse, teens! O.O No wait, sorry teens. Worse are parents of such kids... okay, okay, I won't rant here! XD

Occasionally I might drink some soda, but that's usually when my mouth feels really weird.

6. Added all the new drink choices :D

7. Coffee. Sometimes water or juice, but usually coffee.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TEA. ALWAYS TEA. It is the drink of the civilized. And the British who stole it from them.

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Green tea with mint is my favorite tea and I don't usually add anything to it nowadays. When I need to wake up I drink coffee. Otherwise I like just cold juice or water.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Coffee or water, though if I'm drinking water it's because I'm waiting for coffee to brew

• Like Like x 2
  11. Excuse me sir. We Brits have so much class, it makes the class jealous of how classy we are.

I usually drink for the morning either tea, coffee or water, which are in general my main stay drinks to begin with

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  12. Water.

A cup from the sink while taking my good morning piss with the door open.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Water first. Always first.

Then coffee.

Then mid-morning I make a smoothie.

Sometimes instead of coffee I make chai.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Tea or juice. Sometimes both!

I love my orange juice something fierce. The texture of it is juuuust right.

What don't I drink?

What she's having. (open)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. ... No alcohol on this poll? D:

That said, soda, energy drink or water

16. Water. I'm boring like that.

17. A glass of water first thing, to get the body woken up! Then coffee, sweet coffee.

18. Orange Juice or Cranberry Juice.
    Because those are the two drinks I like which are in the house.

19. COOOOOOFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

20. Tea usually, but sometimes I'll go with water if I wake up with a serious case of dry mouth.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that on days where I feel half-dead with exhaustion because of insomnia, but I still have to go out and run errands and stuff, I'll start my day with an energy drink so I can get that jolt and get moving

#20 Cosmic Leviathan, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.