Morning Drink!

What do you drink first thing in the morning?

• Tea

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Coffee

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Jucie

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Water

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Decaf coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fancy coffee drinks like lattes and such.

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Milk

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Smoothie

• Pop/Soda (I know people do this)

• Hot chocolate

• Other!

• Energy Drink.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Iced Tea

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Ginger Ale

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch of Insanity

Just A Little Crazy
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Historical, Fantasy, Element of Romance, Yuri, Adventure, Magical, SOME Slic of Life, Supernatural
I figured, since a few of these had popped but I should make my own :D The thought across this morning when I had a glass of chocolate milk rather then my usual tea.

So the question is, what do you like to drink first thing in the morning? Why? Do you ever change it up? If I miss anything post it below and I'll add it to the poll!

For myself, I usually have orange pekoe tea with milk and a shit tone of sugar, cause I'm a tea murder. But I also like hot chocolate. Only rarely do I have juice or chocolate milk.

I will almost always grab coffee. Other drinks include water and ginger ale, though.

Vernors ginger ale > Everything

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Nowadays I usually drink a whole lot of water in the mornings, and after that, I drink chai :D

When I lived with my parents or by myself though, morning drink was milk/chocolate milk.

If I'm working, then morning drink is coffee for sure, usually a Tim Horton's one ^_^ My brain doesn't wake up without caffeine, and you need a woken brain if you're going to be dealing with kiddies, or worse, teens! O.O No wait, sorry teens. Worse are parents of such kids... okay, okay, I won't rant here! XD

Occasionally I might drink some soda, but that's usually when my mouth feels really weird.

Added all the new drink choices :D

Coffee. Sometimes water or juice, but usually coffee.

TEA. ALWAYS TEA. It is the drink of the civilized. And the British who stole it from them.

Green tea with mint is my favorite tea and I don't usually add anything to it nowadays. When I need to wake up I drink coffee. Otherwise I like just cold juice or water.

Coffee or water, though if I'm drinking water it's because I'm waiting for coffee to brew

TEA. ALWAYS TEA. It is the drink of the civilized. And the British who stole it from them.
Excuse me sir. We Brits have so much class, it makes the class jealous of how classy we are.

I usually drink for the morning either tea, coffee or water, which are in general my main stay drinks to begin with

Water first. Always first.

Then coffee.

Then mid-morning I make a smoothie.

Sometimes instead of coffee I make chai.

Tea or juice. Sometimes both!

I love my orange juice something fierce. The texture of it is juuuust right.

What don't I drink?

maxresdefault.jpg

... No alcohol on this poll? D:

That said, soda, energy drink or water

Water. I'm boring like that.

A glass of water first thing, to get the body woken up! Then coffee, sweet coffee.

Orange Juice or Cranberry Juice.
Because those are the two drinks I like which are in the house.

COOOOOOFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tea usually, but sometimes I'll go with water if I wake up with a serious case of dry mouth.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that on days where I feel half-dead with exhaustion because of insomnia, but I still have to go out and run errands and stuff, I'll start my day with an energy drink so I can get that jolt and get moving

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.