Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pisces Jenkins

Original poster
Hello, Everyone! Recently there has been a change in my schedule and I now have more time to post (woot!). I have a few plots in particular that I am dying to roleplay but I am open to suggestions. Contact me either in this post or through PM to discuss your interest in the roleplay.

About Me:

Posting Speed: I usually post evryday or every other day on average.
Genders: I prefer playing females but I am willing to double up and accomidate plots for 4 charaters.
Posting Length: My posts are typically 2 - 6 paragraphs depending if there is more action/talking.
R.P. Type: Intermediate to advance roleplays.
Favourite Genres: Gothic Horror, Adventure, Dark Fantasy, Grimdark, Romance, Political Intregue
Other Favourits: World Building, Collaberative plotting, Longterm roleplays

What I am looking for:
  • Someone who can post roughly three times per week and write at least 2 paragraphs
  • Someone who can also make decisions, suggest plot ideas and loves to collaborate.
  • A friendly person :)

Plots:

A New Reign | Political Intrigue & Dark Fantasy & Drama | MxF

King Germien the second is on his deathbed. The cause unknown but most presume age was a factor but whispers of poison have been heard throughout the Kingdom of Praiddence and especially in the capital, Draggas. Our characters are on the King’s council and have spent the past few years at each other’s throats along with everyone else on the council. Yet there is a calm before the storm. Once the King dies his son will take over and many people have hesitation on that happening.

The Prince just cannot wait for his chance to shine. He wants to make major changes. Changes that fall more in line with a Dictator more than a beloved King. Stricter rules, entitlement and a touch of paranoia. Our characters are stuck in the middle of a coming storm and can only hope they can stay on the future King’s good side or find a way to get rid of him.

The Hunt | Gothic Horror & Action & Adventure | MxF

Our characters have been friends since they were young. They were both mentored by a great monster hunter in their rather small town. They both gained their own unique skills that make them promising hunters as well. Now it is 1891 and has been four years since our characters last saw each other. The only the contact they had was letters they frequently mailed to each other.

There has been a bounty put on the head of the leader of what appears to be a cult of vampires in Europe. It was odd for them to act as a group but what was odder was that many hunters have gone after these vampires but none have come back. Your character wants to get a piece of the action but is not stupid enough to do it alone. Better hunters have died trying. Your character writes a letter and then the two meet to discuss the plan to get the bounty.

Well I have two plots similar to yours as well as some others if you'd like to discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.