More than friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he sat down, he thought about how long it had been since they had seen each other. He missed the nights they had spent just talking about nothing, the times they had just sat and watched bad movies together, the times they were there for each other after a particularly nasty breakup.

"So how have you been? I haven't seen you in forever." He asked nonchalantly. Damn, it was good to see her again.

"I've been good and how have you been? Also why? I've known you forever and I know you also have a reason for everything so what is it this time?"She asked with a smile. Caitlin had enjoyed the dinner but she wanted to know the reason before proceeding to talk to him, she was glad to see him, it had been forever.

"Why did I invite you to dinner?" He asked, "Well, I wanted to see you again. Is that so hard to believe, stinker?" He asked jokingly, knowing how much she hated it when he called her names.

Caitlin frowned when he called her stinker and she replied,"no why did you call me after all this time? Why not before?"She said smiling but still hurt from him calling her stinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.