1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Two best friends who can read each other like a book, end up kissing at a party and things escalate quickly and their true feelings are revealed... and the girl ends up pregnant.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people concider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbie: Boxing (one of the best in town)

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... He still lives with his father but does whatever he can to avoid being home as much as possible.

Looks: Pic below except without the vamp fangs XD. His eyes are also a dark grey.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-02-13-34-34-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-02-13-34-34-1.png
    580.6 KB · Views: 2
anime,art,awesome,cartoon,chick,comic-485f16baf4172ffdc277d466bb84a744_h.jpg

Name: Olive Whitaker

Height: 5'5

Body Type: Slim

Personality: Olive is very reserved. Very few have ever even heard her talk, but she is infamous for her angry eyes whenever someone crosses her. Due to this many students just stay a way from her, and she doesn't really mind the solidarity, but is slightly envious of those with friends. Despite her quiet nature, Olive is quick to speak up when others are doing something wrong or distasteful and has been known to defend those in need. She likes to study people and is pretty smart, observant, and can usually tell when people are bullshitting her. Olive isn't fond of four letter curse words, opting for more intellectual insults, but will forget herself when really angered and curse like a storm.

Hobbies:
  • Taking self-defense courses
  • Learning new words
  • Reading

Bio: Olive's life had generally been uneventful until one day walking home, she was attacked. The man had pulled her into an alley and the proceeded to rob her, feeling her up as he did so and, despite everything that she did, she couldn't fight him off. After taking all her money and jewelry he left her there with a final threat and, thankfully, nothing more. Olive hadn't been raped but had felt so violated that for days after she had nightmares about him. She took up smoking and it held calmed her anxiety while allowing her to feel more confident. Even after the man had been caught, Olive didn't feel safe and diligently began to take self-defense classes and became reserved and wary of people.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Ok I will send a starter shortly! ^_^

Alright :3

Btw in case you didn't know I decided to start the RP off a little before the party. Hope that is ok ^_^

Oh that's five sorry i was already working on my post but my phone cheated it so I'm gonna check if my computer saved my draft and if not start over

Oh ok sounds good! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.