More Meat for the RP Grinder

S

Snakey

Original poster
Hello members of Iwaku! I am Snaketoof, you may have seen my name drift below the "online members" section of the site the past few days. Maybe.

I consider myself a fairly experienced RPer, though I haven't been involved in a serious PbP RP for years. So don't be to surprised if I just go about sucking in any of my Roleplay endeavors. Or any endeavor for that matter. As for my tastes: I prefer original scenarios. Roleplays that really take advantage of the "fantasy" label to create wondrously impossible things. Having even some of the basest of our mundane laws of physics horribly violated for the sake of story and spectacle. I generally like creating rather generic and mundane characters for these worlds, just to really exploit the absurdness.

I've also developed a recent (minor) infatuation with sci-fi. For the same reasons as stated above. As for other genres; I'm pretty much up for anything. Though I suck at romance in general.

Alright, that's it for now. Too-da-loo and all that.

Well I hope you stick around longer then a few days, Snaketoof! Welcome to Iwaku, I'm sure you'll find roleplays to suit your needs. :)

Welcome, (: I'd love to try you out for a rp sometime! Athough I mostly do romance I could try to do another genre.

Welcome, Snaketoof. I'm October nice to meet you.

Your avatar looks familiar....is it the peasant icon from Warcraft 2? Yeah, it is : )

Let us know if you have any questions!