More Ideas

A

-A L I C E-

For some reason I am in the mood to do some romance. Which I am usual don't rp about. But I guess I am in the mood for something different. But any how these are my ideas:

Roses: Character A and Character B were once neighbors in an apartment complex. They got to know one another and went out on a date. They decided to start dating. About two years go by and the decide to get married. But tragedy strikes! Character B falls ill to an unknown illness. It isn't cancer but the doctors don't know what's making Character B so ill. And the doctors don't know how long Character B will live. So with what time they have left Character A asks Character B to write a bucket list so they can do everything on the list. But as a surprise every day Character A buys Character B a rose with a statement on it on why they love them.******

The Reluctant Bride: Character A is about to get married to their fiance. It's now only a week before the wedding and they are starting to wonder if they have made the right choice especially when Character B whom they still have feelings for calls out of the blue. Character A gets into a fight with their fiance over something stupid for the wedding. They storm out of the house and find themselves in Character B's neighborhood. Character A calls up Character B asking to come over and they say yes… the next morning when Character A realizes that they stayed the night at Character B's apartment they realize that they have fallen for the wrong person and must try to make amends.

******THERE WILL BE DEATH IN THIS ONE!