More fun birthday fluff

K

Kitti

Like that thread about astrology, but different! Whee~
Ahem, someone I know was talking about this today and I decided to take a quick look to see what it was about. And it's always more fun to share these things with friends, so here I am encouraging you to look at the birthday fluff :D

SLN | Secret Language Network

I am.... INSPIRATIONAL COMPLETE PICTURE . I don't 100% know how this works or what this means but it sounds like it thinks I have my shit together so, shh, nobody tell it. Without my birthyear I was seductive instead of inspirational! My little stamp thingy looks like a palm tree! It knows that I hate folding laundry, which I know everyone else enjoys!
Indeed, some born on this day can get a little out of touch with the facts of everyday existence. They may grow impatient with housework, maintenance of property or the handling of their financial affairs.

Now tell me what it says about you~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana and Nemopedia
I'm Aware Persuasive Presence. My stamp is a walrus.

uQ4u4U4.jpg

Those born on July 12 are masters at persuasion. Not only are their arguments cogent and logical, but they have an innate sense of timing. When necessary they can scold or cajole but only in the most extreme cases do they need to threaten. More often they use humor to win others over to their point of view.

July 12 people are not only good at convincing others but also at initiating action. Through their efforts many projects get off the ground which might never have materialized. Sometimes July 12 people can be so clever as to subtly plant an idea in someone else's mind so that this person may act on it, as if the idea originated with them.

You mean to say that my ability to convince people doesn't come from my adorableness? D8

FABULOUS GOOD FUN!

TENDER SUPPORTIVE PARTNER

SELF‑CONTAINED
ACCEPTING
COOPERATIVE
PASSIVE
REPRESSED
SELF‑SACRIFICING

Those born on August 26 rarely assume the most conspicuous position in a business, family or social function, generally preferring to work along with others toward a common goal. More specifically, many August 26 people are bound emotionally to a more powerful or outgoing individual, perhaps a sibling, mate or friend who garners attention. For this reason, some August 26 people have to struggle for recognition. Inside they know their own worth, but the world is not always quick to recognize it. If those born on this day remain content with a supporting role, or are patient enough to wait for their time to lead, they will be happy and industrious; if not they may become frustrated and unproductive.

Those born on this day who work alone may appear to others as lonely and isolated. It is true that some August 26 people are possessed by feelings of self-pity and become ultrasensitive to all forms of negativity and rejection. If, however, these loners have a strong will they will hang in their for years, and whether they receive any great reward or not, will toil on in a steady, uncomplaining fashion.

August 26 people generally make excellent parents, as they understand the importance of structure and organization in the lives of children. Those with little ambition are usually pretty relaxed in the demands they make on their offspring. If, however, they are frustrated due to lack of talent or recognition in their own career, they must beware of placing the burden of their dreams on their more gifted children and pushing them too hard.

Many August 26 people enjoy working behind the scenes, and in exceptional cases can be the moving force behind a well-known individual or group. Not only team players, they actually take satisfaction in remaining unseen and anonymous; rather than fretting for lack of attention, they may actually luxuriate in the freedom, as they see it, of doing their work without much ego interference. Such dedicated individuals are usually worth their weight in gold to a family or business.

Sooner or later, however, August 26 people may stop (often in their fifties and sixties) and ask "Hey, what's in it for me?" or "My God, what's happened to my life?" At that time they are quite capable of giving up selfless activities and striking out on a whole new path. Although this can come as a shock to those who have depended on them or perhaps taken them for granted, such August 26 people will probably feel that they deserve their new-found freedom, suffering little or no guilt when making the change.

Goodness gracious. >:[ Well, I can see a lot of my self in this, but I am less the supportive role in other people's ambitious and more THE powerful person who needs the support of others.

FABULOUS GOOD FUN!

TENDER SUPPORTIVE PARTNER

SELF‑CONTAINED
ACCEPTING
COOPERATIVE
PASSIVE
REPRESSED
SELF‑SACRIFICING

Those born on August 26 rarely assume the most conspicuous position in a business, family or social function, generally preferring to work along with others toward a common goal. More specifically, many August 26 people are bound emotionally to a more powerful or outgoing individual, perhaps a sibling, mate or friend who garners attention. For this reason, some August 26 people have to struggle for recognition. Inside they know their own worth, but the world is not always quick to recognize it. If those born on this day remain content with a supporting role, or are patient enough to wait for their time to lead, they will be happy and industrious; if not they may become frustrated and unproductive.

Those born on this day who work alone may appear to others as lonely and isolated. It is true that some August 26 people are possessed by feelings of self-pity and become ultrasensitive to all forms of negativity and rejection. If, however, these loners have a strong will they will hang in their for years, and whether they receive any great reward or not, will toil on in a steady, uncomplaining fashion.

August 26 people generally make excellent parents, as they understand the importance of structure and organization in the lives of children. Those with little ambition are usually pretty relaxed in the demands they make on their offspring. If, however, they are frustrated due to lack of talent or recognition in their own career, they must beware of placing the burden of their dreams on their more gifted children and pushing them too hard.

Many August 26 people enjoy working behind the scenes, and in exceptional cases can be the moving force behind a well-known individual or group. Not only team players, they actually take satisfaction in remaining unseen and anonymous; rather than fretting for lack of attention, they may actually luxuriate in the freedom, as they see it, of doing their work without much ego interference. Such dedicated individuals are usually worth their weight in gold to a family or business.

Sooner or later, however, August 26 people may stop (often in their fifties and sixties) and ask "Hey, what's in it for me?" or "My God, what's happened to my life?" At that time they are quite capable of giving up selfless activities and striking out on a whole new path. Although this can come as a shock to those who have depended on them or perhaps taken them for granted, such August 26 people will probably feel that they deserve their new-found freedom, suffering little or no guilt when making the change.

Goodness gracious. >:[ Well, I can see a lot of my self in this, but I am less the supportive role in other people's ambitious and more THE powerful person who needs the support of others.
Hey! We have the same birthday! Ha,I can easily see this without having to look now.

This is very true for me ^^

• Love
Reactions: Diana
  • Love
Reactions: sugarplum
Hey! We have the same birthday! Ha,I can easily see this without having to look now.

This is very true for me ^^
Well, I dunno. Maybe this part but my whole... thing thing changed when I put in my year. Could still be fun to look!
Well, some of the things for my thing fit me but others sound too squishy and emotional and I sold those to the devil for a cornchip that isn't usually very "me"... I think.
The magnetic individuals born on February {} enliven their surroundings with their ideas and energy. Not ones to get bogged down in details, they stand back in order to see the whole picture, the big view. Rarely will they make important decisions until they have heard every side of the story. Their life is not a haphazard series of events, nor are they overly fatalistic about accepting what comes along.

Behind everything they do is an underlying philosophy of life, a basic set of principles for living which they do not betray. Because they are so convinced of these core values, it may be difficult or impossible for them to change greatly. However, because of their sincere desire to know the truth, they are usually open to listening to various points of view, if only to learn from them.

Because of their far-reaching views and well-directed ambitions, February {} people may overlook certain trivial or meaningless details which in fact have great importance, if not to themselves then to others. Indeed, some born on this day can get a little out of touch with the facts of everyday existence. They may grow impatient with housework, maintenance of property or the handling of their financial affairs.

Through taking what others may feel is an aloof or superior attitude they can arouse jealousy or enmity. Although it is true that February {} people are often self-assured, highly autonomous individuals who need a great deal of time to themselves, they rarely cut themselves off from their fellow human beings or resist calls for help. They are empathic and sympathetic, but only up to a point, however, for they are not willing to sacrifice their time or their ideals to unnecessary demands or claiming attitudes.

Most February {} people have problems with emotional hypersensitivity in childhood and in extreme cases may be pushed in one of two directions: either withdrawing from the cares and suffering of the world and perfecting their personal vision of how a utopia should be, or building a tough steel-like exterior and taking on the world. In either case, they nonetheless move in the direction of maximizing both the scope and influence of their ideas.

mine basically says im a naughty bitch

SOLVED ALLURE
"Most October 22 people have a decidedly rebellious streak in them."
"Generally the capacity of October 22 people to hurt outweighs their vulnerability to be hurt. They have a way of protecting themselves, not always by aggressive or defensive behavior, but sometimes through actually being more considerate, decent or caring than the other person."
"The related themes of temptation, attraction, magnetism and seduction run through almost every aspect of October 22 people's lives."
" Emotionally powerful, their presence generally upsets the status quo. "

and it's true

Compassionate Progressive Intuition
Shrewd, Tasteful, Charming, Possessive, Claiming, Domineering

I'm your typical YA bad boy.

...But it also says I'm an excellent cook. FAKE NEWS!!

Studied Limit Pusher

They spend much of their lives deep in thought. Considered by many to be brilliant, they find school easy, but they may not make the best students since they are restless and easily bored and will concoct elaborate schemes to emancipate themselves from routine. Freedom, especially mental freedom, is important to them. Their minds roam far and wide. They love to dream up wild theories and will flit from one preoccupation to the next. Moreover, they often spend hours dreaming of romantic and faroff lands, glory, or visions of the future.

This is 'somewhat' true...I daydream a bit, wish for romance, found school easy. But..brilliant? Restless? maybe not. There was a lot more that was way off now but when i was younger was closer to true.