More drawings on my character!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silvir

Okay so i have a drawing on my character that i like as a basis.

However there are different points and turns in life for her and so im interested in getting Images of varying styles that shows varying Situations/poses and so on.

Even if i am a poor student i am willing to pay for the work. Though if it develops into a lot of amazing pictures i would appreciate the willingness for a payment plan jut in case ^^;

Currently im looking to have two images made.
1: Is an image with a bit of a quality request. So i think it will be quite challenging if you are not very experienced in drawing a scene. Basically it will be my character worn down, wounded and with a broken spirit. I also kind of want this to be more towards realism then "manga" style. (Pm or post here for more details)

2: This one is easier i kind of want an image of my character in action like hunting in the wild or sneaking.

Images made for the lols are encouraged but will not be paid for :P

Time pressure is low on both works. If i seem to push im only being the childish typical me acting all excited.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/eydis-leise.3640/ Here is she is from the Character thread. With the first image i had made for her by Yokura <3.

Name: Eydis Leise

Race: Anima - Anthro (fox)

Nation: Pegulis, Aldus

Appearance:
'

ytuyru.jpg

Notable Skills:

Agile movement. Often on the move in harsh terrain and scaling a cliff now and then has made Eydis adept at agile movment. giving her an easier time to move where others find it difficult.
Lure the Bait: (Good at tactically setting traps for oncoming wanderers.)
Path-Finding: (Adept at navigating and following maps.)
Crossbow Proficiency: (Is well versed in the use of a crossbow)

Notable Possessions:
Custom made crossbow.
Pentagram gram pendant with a tree symbol
Monocular - Artifact
Shoulder Armour Piece with a dim red glowing rune. Enchant: Generate Warmth

Aux: Arctic Fox
Called: Thyrden

Advents:
Animal trail - If there are wild animals nearby. Thyrden can gain access to their memories of the wild trails that exists in the area.

Snipe the Prey – Enables Eyedis to pick out a target from a long distance and shoot at it with great accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.