FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
After watching Shadiversity's series on what weapons fantasy creature would use, I decided to make a resource in world building. This resource describes what I believe based on information given and logic, would be more realistic weapons for various fantasy races. This is seen here:
RESOURCE - More Accurate Weapon Choices For Races
My primary resource based on this is Shadiversity's videos, and I have been looking for further enthusiasts who could back up, elaborate or dissuade notions. And that's where you people come in. If you have information that you believe you could add, correct, etc. please check out that thread and post. If you're simply looking to make your fantasy writing more accurate, then please check out that thread to see what we have done so far.

After creating that thread, I decided to create another thread for worldbuilding resources to talk about based on the physicalities of most common fantasy races, what can be said about their social structure and further unelaborated bits of their anatomy. This is built entirely on my understanding of evolutionary biology and sociology, and I am by no means an expert, so this would be at best an enthusiast's understanding. I would like people who know more about this thing to also contribute, and those who don't to just read to see what we have. And please, question things, please do. Thread for that seen here: RESOURCE - Anatomy, Sociology and Fantasy Races (Some mature content)