Morancrais (Sword Art Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taz, Neutral Duelist

Taz smiled at the girl dropping his hand that she didnt seem to notice. "Ya looks like a lot of people joined together, Hmm you can call me Akuma, its a pleasure to meet you Ayasi." As the party invite pops up in front of him he taps the "Accept" option, Ayasi's username along with her hp bar appears on the edge of his vision letting him know her status at all times. Well that was handy, his eyes scan the area around them see already a few groups had started battles with some of the monsters in the area. Turning his sky gaze back to Ayasi he gives her a confident grin, "Ya I really hoped this wouldnt happen again, SAO was bad enough. But I guess we can make the best of it, least its not a boring game huh?" He was trying to reassure her but his words wernt all that comforting he imagined. Shifting the swords that were sheathed in black scabbards in a X on his back he contemplates what they should do next for a moment. It was getting pretty crowded around here and most of the quests or decent mobs were going to be gone soon.

"Maybe we should move toward the next zone and just kill whatever gets in our way? It looks pretty crowded here, we should go ahead and grab the quests further on while their doing these ones. Sound good? I came pretty prepared for this game so I can help ya out." His voice is confident and thoughtful, excitement showing in his eyes and voice making his Irish accent thicker. Turning around he motions with a gesture of his hand for Ayasi to follow as he starts walking down the road, past the others fighting boars and other monsters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivory, Cleric

Ive blushes lightly at the man's words, playing with a lock of her silky violet hair in a nervous gesture, her dark grey eyes hesitantly looking up at the handsome blonde. "Uh y-yes that's me, though for this game Soteria is fine. Arielah asked you to find me? Thats a relief I'm glad shes alright. Um yes I-I'll accompany you, I'm a Cleric so I focus more on healing and boosting party members, I-I hope I can be helpful to you." Her voice is quiet and shy as usual but sweet, giving a small smile to Seijin she starts walking toward where the girl seemed to calling for him. Seeing Arielah crouched down in fear while a boar and a....Piglet? Stood in front of her, Ive's protective instincts kick in. Rushing forward she stops just behind Arielah, following the instructions on how to use combat abilities she focuses on the spell she wanted to cast.

A purple glow starts to
emanate from her hand as he holds it out in front of her, "Arcanite Blast!" A sphere of swirling purple arcane energy shoots from her hand aimed straight for the boar that wasnt polymorphed. It hits straight in the side of the beast taking down the last of its health, it bursts apart into pixel particles before vanishing completely. Sighing in relief she drops her hand, looking down at Arielah she gently places her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Ari its Ivory, I found you!" Her voice is filled with relief and excitement. A slight "ding" rang in her ears and she saw she was now level 2, awesome!

"...eh? Ive!" Arielah jumped to her feet and threw her arms around the friend she'd wanted so desperately to see. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as relief flooded through her. She wasn't hurt, and she had her friend; why shouldn't she cry for joy? "Ah! This is Kerra; thank you both for saving me. You met Seijin already, and... um, I don't know you, but thank you for your help, too!" Arielah turned to Persephi and nodded her head as a gesture of gratitude. Then she turned back to Soteria.

"I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find you! Thank goodness. Um, menu... friend invite. There! Now we'll always be able to find each other. I, um, do have one small question that I'm kind of embarrassed to ask: where's the logout button?" Arielah was still smiling.

-----

"Tah!" Blade parried the boar's charge, pushing it left. Katsu followed into it, her sword slicing into its legs and causing it to collapse. Both raised their swords once again and brought them arcing down. The boar died and vanished, leaving nothing but a few gold coins and experience points split between the two players.

The small ding came at last announcing their ascension to level three. Blade collapsed to his knees, planting his sword into the ground to keep himself from falling any further--if he laid down now, he'd never get up again. Having fought another nine boars, he couldn't even muster the energy to allocate his stats just yet.

"Why... is this game... so real?" he wheezed. His arms were burning, his mouth was dry, and his lungs were about to pop. "Half the deaths... are going to come... from players exhausting themselves." Looking around the boar field, it had mostly filled up. The boars were being driven back by hungry masses of players, the monsters unable to fight against the swarm of people that had emerged from the starter town. "Hey... let's go back and rest for now. We'll just get ourselves killed trying to fight like this."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Persephi
[dash=purple]Persephi watched as the group all said their greetings. She blushed, feeling as if she might've walked in on something private. Hesitating, she cautiously spoke, "It's life or death anymore… it would've been horrid if I hadn't helped." she turned to the newly formed party, addressing everyone, "My name is Persephi. I'm glad to see that you all are at least a little happy after that announcement… we need enthusiasm to survive."

"…could I join your party as well..?"[/dash]

"One... two... three... Fou-" He stopped before he finished his last word, as Kerra gave him look that would strike fear into the hearts of demons. "Uh-Three..." Three lovely all whom are here traveling with me. This is any self respecting man's every dream! Surrounded by beauty on all sides. It seemed Kerra read his thoughts(Or his face seemed to express utter pleasure) as she made for his head. he was fortunate to be snapped from his thoughts before she even touched him, though, and he side stepped away and made his way to Persephi.

"My lady, of course you may travel with use! It is dangerous for a lady to travel alone with beasts wandering about."

"You are absolutely right about that Seijin!"

"I am?!-Er, I mean of course I am."

"Persephi you should come with use that way, I can keep you safe from this beast here."

"Yes, we wi-Hey!"

"Quiet Pet, you saw it coming." She had him there.

• Love
Ayasi saw his hand just now, once again she was rude just because she was so nervous about this and fell into thoughts, she mumbled "Sorry." as his hand went down, but she looked up with a smile as he started talking about a plan.
"I don't think it's boring..I just don't feel comfortable knowing that I will not be able to just...log off...nor that my parents will complain that I'm playing too long again..just feels...a bit weird, maybe a weird kind of freedom even?" She spoke almost out of her heart to the newly found party member.

"I think we can rush there and maybe reach a level or two on the way, after all most games allow you to beat an enemy that is a level or two above you, so together we should be able to do that without a huge problem." She started taking the first few steps now. "Maybe we should also attempt to find more party members once we get there, considering you planned this as a rather prepared player..I'm sure the other Players that have prepared for the game will have similar ideas...and at some point we might even find a guild to work with..."

She wished to just get to a high level as soon as possible, to make sure she was neither a noob, nor the person everyone looked up to, she felt intimidated by the thought of traveling alone with a stranger, but what could go wrong, it's not like he would be like those other weird guys in the other MMO's and try to date her, their life was at stake after all. "Alright..let's get going." She felt like she said that too often by now as she walked faster, making sure Taz would follow her, she realized his name on the bar at the side and smiled, even though she messed up her class, it would be good to know that her teammates health bar was known to her, she could at least help if it would get close.

• Love
Katsu could feel the exhaustion in her own limbs as well, but they had to continue or get left behind. Opening her inventory she scrolled through the potions and stopped at a stamina potion. "Maybe these will help. I mean in other games it does so why not this one too? I'll try it so we don't waste yours." When she clicked the potion a small vial with blue liquid materialized and she grabbed it. "Well bottoms up I guess." She said before putting the vial to her lips and drinking the liquid.

Fire began to course down through Katsu's throat and into her limbs and she began to cough and splutter. Although it tasted terrible and burned her throat Katsu felt strength return to her limbs almost as if by magic. "I-It burns when it goes down." At this she coughed just a bit more before it abated. "But it'll give you your strength back. We don't have all the time in the world's to pass this game and as we speak inexperienced players are dying. I don't know about you, but I feel responsible to help the inexperienced make it through this. I'm going to keep pushing forward and win this game. The only question is, are you with me?" Katsu's eyes burned with renewed vigor. She'd never tell anyone, but she felt personally responsible for this death game. Her father was owner of the company who produced Morancrais, it made her feel responsible for every death that would occur due to this game. Thrusting her hand out she offered to help Blade to his feet.

John sat back at his desk holding the case to a game that he had truly wanted to try for the longest time now. Though the game was open he wasn't sure if he should log in right away. What if it wasn't everything it was cracked up to be? What if the game really suck? He thought for a second... still he would rather have his hopes for this game crushed then wait a little longer feeling the need to play it. He had an overwhelming excitement growing in him for the first time in a few years. It was like a five year old waiting up early Christmas morning, so excited to see what he had gotten from Santa that he absolutely must wake his parents up so he could hurry to his stocking and see what prizes had been left for him to discover.

The CD went in with an electronic buzz as he heard his computers fans turn on high to keep his solid state processor cool while it worked on installing the program. Though it didn't take long for the game to be copied off the CD it still felt like ages to him. He needed to play this game, he had been waiting for the longest time after he had gotten a sneak preview of it at a gaming convention. He had spent only four minutes in that world as a guest character but that was enough to get him hooked. It was the perfect escape from the real world. The loading bar was now completely green and the installation took but a few seconds. It was amazing what these computers could do these days. He remembered his father talking about how crappy computers used to be, this game probubly would have taken them days to download, never mind install. Those who got this game were very fortunate.

He laid down on his bed and strapped on the VR headgear before closing his eyes and muttering the words, "Link Start." At first he thought nothing happened but as soon as he opened his eyes he found himself standing in a new world. A smile came across his face as he looked around. Everything was so real... he could feel the sun beating down on him, he could hear some other players laughing, he could smell some bread baking somewhere not too far away. He was about to start walking around when he noticed a man standing before him. "Username huh?" He said to himself thinking as the keyboard popped up in front of him. He entered Silverfang though he expected it would already be taken, after all plenty of people had logged on before him. He heard a ding and watched as his username appeared over a green cursor which floated just above his head.

He opened his inventory and noticed he didn't have anything. That kind of sucked, what was he to do? Fight a boar with his bare hands? When playing as a guest he had learned a few tricked he could use against the boars and their attack patterns but even he doubted a high level beta tester would have trouble doing such a thing. It seemed another player noticed his concern, 'Don't worry.' the other player started, 'We get our starter packs after the opening ceremony. We are just about to head over to the town square ourselves if you would like to tag along. Of course Silverfang agreed to follow them, after all he wasn't very good with his map. He had a general sense of where everything was but he figured he would be lost once it came to leaving the starting town.

They made there way to the town square and he pushed his way up front. Supposedly this games creator was going to be here and since Silverfang wanted to become a game designer himself he hoped he would be able to talk with the man afterwards while everyone else ran out like a mad men. He wanted to ask a couple questions and introduce himself. Hopefully he would impress the man and make some connections for the future. He was a freshman in collage right now and instead of taking all core classes like most of his friends he started right off the bat with game design so he already knew a good deal about the process and what kind of work goes into making a game such as this.

Silverfang frowned seeing who showed up. It wasn't the creator it was the test avatar that, for whatever reason, was put on the cover of the case. He had immediately lost all interest and was among the few who didn't cheer when the NPC welcomed them to the game. He had turned around and started to push towards the exit when he heard what the NPC had to say. In all honesty his heart skipped a beat and his mouth ran dry. "What the hell..." he said under his breath. Turning around to see the NPC's face. "What the bloody hell." He shook his head. This was the reason he wanted to become a game designer, so things like this wouldn't happen. He wanted to ensure the safety of video game lovers such as himself. This was so wrong.

In a fit of range Silverfang rushed out and bought himself a rapier, nothing expensive but it would give him a lightweight weapon that has some speed behind it, and a set of leather armor that boosted movement speed more than his defensive ability. He rounded the corner learning a self regeneration skill before rushing off to the magic shop to buy ice shield, for emergencies, and frosty sword, a spell that could help give him an advantage in fights. Finally he finished his rounds, now a little calmer about what had happened and able to think clearer, at a beggar on the side of the road. Apparently you get a free skill for doing his quest, or so said one of the many guides he had read. He gave the man ten gold coins and received a skill, no XP, just a skill. The skill wasn't the same one the guide had talked about however. Instead of getting a ferocious stab he received 'Snare'. Still it would be useful for the first couple levels and perhaps minions. He figured this game would be like most, the bigger then enemy the more dangerous it was, therefor his snare would not work on more sizable opponents.

As he was running out of the town hoping he didn't spend too much time gather equipment he noticed an NPC standing in a shop he hadn't seen in any reports he had received from the BETA testers. His curiosity took advantage of him and he was drawn into the shop. He found that he could learn a few skills there that hadn't been mentioned in anything he had read about the game. He ended up purchasing dash and bash for its mini stun ability and figured if it didn't work with his ice shield he would have to change around his load out a little.

He stepped out of the city and looked around to see the field was taken up by hungry EXP hunters. He needed to get one pig kill before moving onto the next area. Sure he probubly could handle a monster that was a slightly higher level than him but he also didn't have much experience with these skills and weapon set. He at least wanted to try it out on a single boar. He sprinted out himself spotting a lone boar off to the side of the field, however another player was running at it. He would claim this boar for himself! Quickly he used his ice shield before trying out his dash and bash combo, it worked however the shield broke instantly, which was just as well seeing how he was using a rapier. Quickly he jabbed his rapier forward before using snare and running off to the side to continue his strikes. It took him a good four hits, including his bash, to kill the boar and he smiled as he heard the ding showing his level up. He wiped some sweat from his forehead and looted the gold before giving everything he had to stamina and speed. He wanted to be able to dodge everything to make up for such light armor and speed was necessary for that. He also needed to be able to kill a monster and using skills was necessary for that. Since he was using a rapier he should be a DPS and honestly he didn't think building any other way would help him at that point.

Blade had to watch her curiously for a moment. There was a fire burning in her eyes, and that was terrific; but she was saying something terribly foolish. He waited for a few moments more, drawing out the silence into something tense as he held her gaze. Finally Blade took her hand, withdrawing a potion to down as he climbed to his feet. A new fire burned through his arms, forcing a grunt out of him, but after it passed he had regained his vigor. With his breathing stable, he faced Katsu once again.

"I am not responsible for them." Blade's eyes were hard and uncaring. "I can barely keep myself alive. The inexperienced will die, they'll hide, or they'll learn; whichever it is, I can't change what happens to them. The same sword is hanging over all of us, Katsu, so each of us has to find our own way to survive. At least in that regard, it's no different than our own world," Blade observed with a hollow chuckle. "I'm with you, but I'm not doing this out of some naive benevolence. I'm with you to win."

Blade took a deep breath and closed his eyes, listening to what he had said. "I don't mean to offend you, but that's where I stand. Your reasons are your own, and mine are mine. And the two thousand players swarming out of that town all have their reasons for charging these fields right away as well. Before them and another ninety-eight thousand players begin squabbling over spawns, we need to get into that forest."

Katsu gave an inward sigh of relief. Going solo would have been much harder on her, she probably could have done it considering her extensive nerve gear gaming background, but having a partner would be easier and a lot more convenient.

When she really looked into Blades eyes though, she could tell that their intentions truly did differ. She was fighting hard to save the inexperienced and the young, whereas he was fighting just to win and leave the game. Katsu would give her whole self to saving these people, maybe even sacrifice her life if need be, but she wasn't sure Blade would do the same. That would have to do though. His drive to win would have to be enough to help get them through.

"Fine. You have your own beliefs and I won't criticize them as long as you don't criticize my own. Let's just move, I think level three is enough to get us to the forest and we'll level until we hit the dungeon." Holding her sword Katsu started towards the nearby forest that none had dared to enter yet. If Blade wouldn't follow she would move on her own, but she had faith that no matter how foolish he thought she was that they would stick together.

Soteria, Cleric

Soteria tapped the "accept" button when the friend invite popped up in front of her from Arielah, now they were in each others contact list and could always find where the other was on their maps. When Ariel asked her where the "logout button" was she hesitated, a deep sadness in her eyes as her smile fades. Her friend still didnt know....Sighing sadly she gently puts her hands on Ariel's shoulders, looking her in the eyes. "Ariel...Umm....There isnt a logout button, this isnt a normal game. We're trapped in here...Until the game is beaten, its like Sword Art Online though this world is different from that one obviously. The game master.....He tricked us. Im so sorry, but we'll be okay, we can get through this together." Her voice starts off small and hesitant but gets stronger and more confident, trying to reassure her friend despite her own fear.

Letting go of her shoulders Soteria looks back to the others around them, they all seemed friendly and strong.
"Nice to meet all of you, my name is Soteria. Thank you for helping me find my friend Seijin, umm is it okay if I join your party as well? That is if your staying together, Ariel?" She looks to her friend for an answer, not entirely sure what to do next.

~~~~~~~~~~

AkumaxAstron, Neutral Duelist

Akuma smiled at the rather scattered girl, she was funny though and didnt seem intimidated by him which was a nice change for once. He followed beside her as she started off down the road, resting his hands behind his head his arms bent and out to the sides in a completely relaxed pose. "Ya I agree, despite the horrible reality of this game, I mean with death an actual option, its really an awesome place. I've always loved the world of fantasy, now to be able to live in it...Well it feels unreal. If we come across other players that would like to party, I'm fine with it." His voice was surprisingly calm and smooth considering the harsh reality they all just learned, he had a knack for keeping a cool head in stressful situations. With a swish of his hand he pulled up the game menu, a few taps later and he pulled up a map of the area around them, it showed little blue dots all around them showing the others players then there was 2 gold ones that showed him and Ayasi since they were in a party together.

It also showed a couple red dots near them that signaled monsters were near by. Moving closer to Ayasi he points at the map hovering in front of him.
"Well this is where we are....So if we keep heading down this road we should reach a crossroad, one way leads to the next zone and the other leads to more quests in this zone. At least I assume thats where it leads, so where too boss? You've got the lead." He gives her a confident smile, before she could respond though a pack of wolves appears in front of them on the road. Suddenly his playful and relaxed demeanor turns to a serious and intense one as his eyes narrow. In a fluid motion he slides his swords from their sheaths on his back, tapping a few buttons his helm appears on his head concealing his features completely. Going into an offensive stance he glances at Ayasi waiting for her before attacking, the wolves snarl at them getting agitated for them being so close.

As Katsu turned away, Blade let out a quiet breath. Truly, he was relieved; he'd spoken his mind sans filters, but she still trusted him even after he said all that. He hefted his sword and took a step to follow her, but paused and stared at her back. That long, white hair that flowed down her back... It may have been a trick of the light, but it looked slightly golden. Her gait, her posture, her size--it was all there, so much that Blade's mouth opened to call out to her. "M-" he began, but Blade silenced it immediately. It was Katsu, and he knew that already. Her hair was white, not gold. It was Katsu.

"Maybe we need a third," he spat out to cover himself. He ran to catch up with Katsu, walking alongside her toward the forest. "Trees are good cover for fights, but they also make ambushes possible. Support would be nice, but we'd have to baby-sit to make sure they weren't attacked; from that perspective, a third swordsman wouldn't be bad." Maybe one with a lot of armor, but at these low levels just armor and no mobility might be dangerous. It seemed like any thoughts he had were wrong in one way or another. The creators must seriously hate them to have nerfed them so bad in this death game.

-----

Arielah still had her smile on her face, but it was completely empty. No logout... trapped... Her eyes had glossed over. Arielah was watching her home: her mother cooking dinner in the kitchen; her father in front of the TV for the game; Arty slumped on the rug at Dad's feet and occasionally glancing at his food bowl, looking for all the world like a fur rug himself save those sparse movements. Trapped. The store was busy recently, so Arielah would head there every day after school. She spent a lot of time with Charlie there; she'd promised to tell him all about Morancrais because his autism made using a NerveGear unsafe. Trapped. She was going to graduate next year, a year early because she was in a rush to reach college and begin studying to become a doctor.

Trapped. No logout. Trapped.

Arielah fainted, her body crumpling like a limp doll. Her consciousness fled and reality went black, yet her subconscious continued cycling through memories of the world she belonged in--the world that she'd been taken away from.

• Love
Ayasi smiled as he seemed not to react weirdly to her at all, it sure was nice for once not having a guy digging for your number in a game and it gave her a little comfidence knowing that he probably would be a real help to her. "I'm sure we will meet new people in the next city..we need at least a healer if possible.." She suggested to him before she thought about a way. "Let's go for..." She was silence by the pack of wolves, reacting instantly she pulled out her boy with arrows. "Let's discuss this after we are done here...those things already outlevel us..it should make for a nice boost..if we make it." She smiled at him and was ready to shoot the second the wolves would attack them, she wasn't scared since she played games like this before, she charged a skill already that would allow her arrow to deal a bit of bonus damage.

Her thoughts went to their journey, she made her choice it would be the next city they go for, the best pack of players would probably be there and able to join them, that seemed like a plan..she hoped. "Let's clear this and go to the town, I got your back, don't worry." Her voice was serious and a little scared as she saw the wolves approaching the shot one of them straight into the back, that didn't seem to be enough as it now charged for her, another one following as the other two went for her friend. She shot the wolf in the back with another skill, hitting it's leg and pinning it down for a few seconds as she started running to keep her distance whilst shooting the other wolf. After a few seeconds she screamed happily as she hit him critically and he shattered into pieces, the other one just now starting to run at her.

• Love
Seijin works fast, before she had hit the ground, Arielah was in his arms. My angel! Here let me help." He looked through his spells to see if anything would likely have an affect. He found refresh and tried that. Hopefully it would work. He continued to hold her, in hopes to woo her into her arms the next time she needed to be held. Now he was oblivious to all... Save maybe another girl in need of some comforting. As for Ivory, Kirra spoke up

"Sorry, about that. He is a little busy right now. Here, I'll invite you." She clicked around her menu a bit, before she sent the party invite. "Glad to have you on the team." She looked at her partner. "Hey, instead of groveling down there, why not take her back into town or something. Doubt a status healing spell is going to revive her. She needs sleep er something. I don't know. This is all messed up..."

Last edited:
  • Love
Katsu turned when Blade called out and stood waiting for a moment before he finally made his suggestion. As he caught up they continued on into the trees and Katsu stopped at the edge of the forest. All noise around them had ceased and before them stood the opening to a cave. It was pitch black inside, so much that you couldn't see anything inside the door. "I think we found the first dungeon already." She breathed.

Katsu felt fear course through her veins along with the adrenaline as her heart picked up speed. "The dungeon monsters must not be as high level as we first thought if the dungeon is so close to town. Still, your idea for a third is something we should consider. I think we should create a dungeon crawling group so that we have a large party and it's not just us." Pulling up her menu Katsu frantically scrolled until she found an option that said 'shout'. Taking her knowledge from previous non-nervegear online gaming Katsu assumed that this would send out a mass message.

Standing before the dungeon entrance Katsu pressed the shout button and a large red flag appeared, big enough that everyone in the field could see. Standing with it up for a minute Katsu finally began to type into it. "Need help clearing the first dungeon. Dungeon here." The words soared on the large flag and she hoped that everyone would understand what that meant.

"They sure did make the menu pretty handy didn't they?" Katsu asked Blade as she watched other players attention being grabbed by the red flag.

Blade couldn't deny it; gathering a group was the simplest thing to do. The catch attached to that, of course, was that being alone was a death wish. And as an inherently cynical person, Blade suspected there would be another catch or two to come--but what those would be he could only guess at. "Okay, so the dungeon is level five at the worst, but maybe it stays level one the entire way down. No, scratch that; Morancrais isn't so forgiving. Underground cave dungeon... Goblinoid, Fungi, or Insect monsters," Blade mused. "Tunnels mean support can stay safe, so clerics, mages, and archers would all be fantastic. Maybe we have a chance. If it counts as an instant so monsters don't respawn, we have a good chance." All that was left was to wait for party members.

"Woooow~!"
The first potential member dropped down from the trees and ran to join. She was a small girl, an early teen if that, with eye-catching, reddish-pink hair tied to the sides with two yellow ribbons. "That's a big sign, huh? And it's a great color, too! Hiya! Ruri Folt here and ready to beat a dungeon!"

Blade's eyebrows turned down as he studied the child. From the cloth gear and lack of a weapon, he could draw a few conclusions. He wanted to find a bit more. "Class, Level, Age?"

"Mage specializing in fire; level one because I ran past the boars; twelve."
She didn't miss a beat despite his succinctness, even clicking her heels together in what she must have thought was a very military-like fashion.

Blade's glare narrowed a little more. "You've just been trapped inside a video game where you might die for real. Why are you so happy?"

That was enough to roll the small girl back on her heels. Her tongue could be seen playing in her cheek as she thought it over carefully. "Because it's a fun game!" she answered at last. "I can't do anything about it, so why worry?"

Please, please let some rational, mature players arrive, Blade begged silently.

-----

Arielah didn't weigh too much, at least. Seijin made it to the gate carrying her, but he was halted all at once by a child's voice. "Arielah!" Tim detached himself from the man he walked alongside and ran to the pair. "Arielah! What did you do to Arielah!?" Tim stopped in front of Seijin and brandished his wooden sword. The boy's form was terrible: his feet were parallel and planted too wide, he held the sword's tip too low, and his hands were set too close together. But he thought the cleric in front of him was a threat to Arielah, so Tim put on his bravest, meanest face and presented his sword in the most menacing manner he could muster.

Silverfang had taken out three more boars before sitting down in the grassy field taking a breather. He was now level three and ready to brave the forest. The guide he had read told him level three is a prime level for xp grinding in the forest so long as you didn't go too deep. He trusted the guide, after all guide were made to help people, not get them killed. Plus he had fairly good survivability.

During his rest he noticed a red flag pop up not to far from where he was sitting and words pop up talking about a dungeon. He figured he should get there as fast as possible because if everyone else made it there before him... well he might not be able to get in on the dungeon raid. From what the guide said dungeons were prime spots for EXP and rare items though the recommended level was five and up. That wasn't going to stop him, he was sure a large group of players, even if they were lower levels, could make it threw the dungeon without a problem. Silverfang stood up and rush off in the direction of the dungeon hoping he would be among the first. He figured he would be however, he was after all fairly close to the dungeon area.

He made it and noticed a couple others already gathered around it. Some looked strong while others not so much... Either way he was making it threw this dungion and perhaps he could make a couple partners in this game as well. He would need to team up sooner or later, sooner was better though. He didn't say anything to any of them, rather he just stood towards the side. He wasn't anti social or anything... he was just at a loss of words. Honestly how was he supposed to greet them?

(Sorry I took so long to get into this, couldn't think of anything to say!)
(This is an edited version of the original post by the way, Ray helped me with this haha)
Inatu approached the trio (Katsu, Ruri, and Blade) and looked from side to side. "I heard you were looking for a group?" He asked, wondering if this indeed was the right place.
"Right. Class and Level?"
"Rogue, Level 4, and I'm 16." He said, rubbing his arms. Inatu was nervous, and if he could join the group great, but he was mostly a solo player. Always a nervous wreck.
Blade's eyebrows arced up in surprise, but he gave a curt nod and sent the party invite.
"May I ask your names?"
Pause. Then "Blade, Katsu..."
"And I'm Ruri!" the small girl interrupted, beaming joyfully.
"My name's Inatu, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Ayasi sighed as they kept walking for a bit, she gave him another look and bit her lip as she stopped moving and looked at the other person, it took her quite a bit of work to actually go with this guy and suddenly she felt how her heart told her to get rid of him anyways, she never worked with a guy and somehow doubted he was that much of a good company for her when she just learned the game. With a long sigh she turned to him and spoke up, "Look...nothing against you at all...but I will stay for a while, to practice alone, I need to understand the game before I can rush off and beat it, there are also other things I'd like to pursue." The archer admitted as she removed herself from the group and went on alone, on her way killing a few monsters to get her level a little higher.

She checked the menus and found a few more things in it that could be of use to her, before she realized it though she reached the town and sighed as she went to the shop, she got enough money for some basic equipment for a weapons smith and decided to give it a try, she was rather enjoying the crafting as she made herself some new weapons and gear, often interrupted by going out to gather the materials she needed, with that she made it to level 4, not sure if this was a good or a bad level she finally managed to get her equipment going, it had slightly better stats, she thought it was natural, a crafter should always be able to make the best equipment.

The girl then decided to wander around, asking people if she could help them out, her goal was to help everyone here with equipment, be it to level her skill up or to just help others out, she wanted to make herself useful for the people that were in this town, quickly she gave a few players gear as she kept wandering around. She quickly found out that someone seemed to be looking for party members, Ayasi decided to show up too, maybe she wouldn't go out fight, but she might be able to help out with equipment.

Ayasi walked up to who seemed to recruit and took it all together again, she did so much in such a short time and she wanted to help a group that would really appreciate it. "Hello? I'm Ayasi, I heard you were looking for members for a group, though I may not be the best fighter, I took the time so far to already level up my crafting a little and I can make weapons and armor up to level four at the moment...I myself am level four, but I don't know if that's good or bad as a level." She paused as she took a breather, she was so excited somehow, "I'd love to help out..be it with fighting as an archer or with equipment, from what I read it is a little better than what you can buy on the market, at least when I compared the stats, but to make higher level items I need to level up myself."

It was a tough one for her to just speak up like that, but she felt confident in her explanation, she probably covered everything they should be interested in and offered her services, she felt a bit odd because she went with such an introduction for a group and not a guild, maybe it was too much, worries came up now that she gave it more thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.