1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Moral Support Arrives

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ziolang, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all~

I was invited over by Starr [who I think goes by RedRevolver here?] in order to assist in the RP "Tint the Void" as a pseudo GM/additional RPer.

By way of introduction I have been Roleplaying for... oh... six years now? I've lost count. I am actively involved in the ZEJ Roleplaying site as a well-known member, world-builder, mana-physics technician, morale booster and many other things. I can't say for sure if I'll be participating in what Iwaku has to offer; but I'll keep an open mind.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay. i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

3. Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.